Forums

Topic: Xbox series x stopped working

Posts 101 to 120 of 126

KarlX

@Aldo2710 mine arrived about an hour ago. Console only. Completed initial setup via app.I'm now letting it install stuff while.I go out for an hour. There's a return label in the box. I guess you just stick the faulty one in the box ,.label it up and book a collection with UPS. I'll prob have to organise that after the weekend as I'm not in much for the rest of the week and I don't think they'll.givena collection time slot as they didn't give a delivery one.

Edited on by KarlX

KarlX

Aldo2710

@KarlX so no cables or controller just console? Thts good then cant wait to get my money back lol

Aldo2710

KarlX

@Aldo2710 yep console only. Altho they aren't charging me overall, I feel slightly done that I was asked for £474. 😂

KarlX

Aldo2710

@KarlX least you got asked the took mine without even telling me lol

Aldo2710

KarlX

Update. All seems to be fine this far. All titles that didn't work now do. Dirt 5, Ori, Forza H 4 and Watchdogs, altho that did freeze once , but looking at reports I suspect that's more down to Watchdogs! The last one gave up.about 36 hours later tho, so fingers crossed.

KarlX

Aldo2710

@KarlX thats good man hopeing mines is all good tomoz aswell but will wait and see lol

Aldo2710

Fraser

@Longlouie any news on your Xbox when your getting it back? Mine arrived to them today. Same boat as you was told to send back didn’t get a new one first

Fraser

Longlouie

@Fraser Well I sent mine back last Wed by UPS. I've been checking on the Microsoft site to see if it's got to them and it still says that it's on its way to them. Hopefully mine has got there same as yours. I've been trying to get in contact with someone on the support team, but just see that they not taking phone calls or Web chat 🙄

Longlouie

Fraser

@Longlouie that’s not good to hear doesn’t fill me with much confidence haha. I’ve tracked it and it’s been left at ‘Dock’ & received by ‘SELLENIES’ what ever that means 🥴 I phoned them tonight because I got an email saying my case had been closed which it quite clearly hasn’t been and was told its the label creation part that had been closed 🤷‍♂️ She said it’s arrived cause she can see the tracking but it’s only down as a repair. Not sure I want a repair as it’s only a week old and once something has been repaired it’s never the same again! If you want to talk to someone go on the chat and type “talk to an agent” will bring up the menu to enter your number for a call back! Hopefully they can tell you more!

Fraser

Longlouie

@Fraser Not had any other email other than the one sending me the return label. I did go for that call back at the beginning of the week and spoke to a guy from support asking for an update on what's going happening. He said he can see its on its way back to them, so thats one good thing that they can see that I've already posted it. I was annoyed today that it still said they hadn't received it after 10 days as its only going to Germany, by what it said on the returns label. So tried to speak to someone, but just cam up calls and webchat not available at this time. I'll try again tomorrow. I will did leave them a bad review in the feedback section, explaining my frustrations 😉

Longlouie

Fraser

@Longlouie let me know what they say please! Have a feeling mine will be exactly the same with them not updating the website showing it’s arrived!

Fraser

Longlouie

@Maverickmantp when it's working, it's a great console, but at the moment, your right, mine is junk.

Longlouie

Longlouie

@Fraser I spoke to a guy earlier and he said that they actually received it on the 16th. So I should be hearing something this week if they are sending back my repaired one or a new one. Either way, there's light at the end of the tunnel

Longlouie

Fraser

@Longlouie that’s good at least it’s there. I got an email saying they have received mine. Hopefully be a new console we get!

Fraser

Longlouie

@Fraser I'm OK with either. At least if they have found the fault with my one, they would put a part back in that won't go wrong again. Knowing my luck, I'll get a new one and have a fault with that one too 🙄

Longlouie

Longlouie

@Fraser Yours probably got there the same time as mine on the 16th

Longlouie

Fraser

@Longlouie mine only arrived Friday 20th. I’d rather have a new one but if it’s just a repair you’d like to think they know what the problem is and it won’t die again.

Fraser

KarlX

@Aldo2710 Hey did you get yours, mines still all good (except for Watch Dogs keeps messing up, but that's a ptoblem.eith the title) . On the subject of return if you've not done yours , I googled UPS return paid label and it came up with a form. Added the UPS Tracking Label,. Collection and Delivery address, think I selected UPS Standard Europe on the form. Booked it for Tuesday on a time i'll be home, and hopefully they'll rock up tomorrow morning!

Edited on by KarlX

KarlX

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.