Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🛢️Still Wakes the Deep🛢️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 (Jul)

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 3,538

NintendoByNature

@balta666 I'll toss a vote towards sunset overdrive as well.

Also, Remnant Games just dropped. I've never played them or know anything about them. I do hear good things though.

NintendoByNature

DoomGuy_117

Never Played Sunset. Could be fun. If not that I vote Ryse Son of Rhome or Quake 2.

Can I be added to this?

[Edited by DoomGuy_117]

GT - JohnnyUtah61
Nintendo - DarkFalco - SW - 1852-3950-9117

R1spam

@Balta666 I'm halfway through the dead space remake already, I'll throw a vote in for that as well!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

ralphdibny

@Balta666 I'm honoured to be asked but it's too hard! Thankfully R1Spam has thrown in a vote for deadspace remake which probably makes that the winner?

Before I was relieved of my duty, my thought process involved dead space being tempting as a pro but having played the original as part of this club being a con. Sunset overdrive probably would have been a guaranteed good time I think. And jusant? I know nothing about it but I'm guessing it will be one of those half decent left wing choices this club is known for. So to summarise, 3 good choices and I'm glad I don't have to decide in this instance!

[Edited by ralphdibny]

See ya!

R1spam

@ralphdibny @Balta666 ooft I've totally missed that A) this was at dead lock, B) that dead space was already a game club game, C) you asked Ralph to break the deadlock. Take my last vote out for dead space remake 🙈

R1spam

@ralphdibny I insist bud, it's like when they used to throw the final vote to Simon Cowell on the X-factor 🤣🤣

Balta666

On the fierce battle of the 30th of November, it raised victorious Dead Space Remake!!! (some would say there could be seen limbs flying everywhere ).

As the name implies this is a new version of an old classic of 2008 with some quality of life improvements, an talking protagonist on top of a few other changes. Both opinions of newcomers to the series and veterans that replayed the original to death are welcomed!

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish moments of the game. You do so by typing your spoiler between spoiler tags like this: [spoiler]insert message here[ /spoiler] and removing the space between [ and /

Some HLTB Stats:
Main Story - 12 Hours
Main + Extras - 15.5 Hours
Completionist - 27.5 Hours

Tag list, please tag me and let me know if you want to be added or removed. I think I've picked up everyone who joined this month but please just post and tag me @Balta666 to let me know if I've missed you or if you want to join!
Also please let me know if you change your username, I might not notice and you won't get the notification (equally let me know if you have changed your username to get away from the notifications and I will delete you off the tag list 😆)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @vidjagames @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @R1spam @lookupmore @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @Captain_Chozo @HelloCraig @BlackMayge @kyleforrester87 @RDDMarston @Utena-mobile @oliverp @OldManLopan

Ok so now, votes for next month.

• Tag me in a post with your vote(s). (Just hit reply on one of my posts or write @Balta666)
  • Write your votes in bold (put the text in between asterisks) and try and keep it separate from any paragraphs.
  • One line will do, "My vote is such and such a game(s)"
  • Feel free to make the post longer but try and keep the actual vote separate from the main body of the text and at the top of the post next to my tag @Balta666
  • Vote for as many games as you like!
    The votes reset every month and start from Zero. Feel free to suggest new games and I will add them to the list and count your vote toward it!

American McGee's Alice -
As Dusks Falls -
Cassete Beasts -
Chicory: A Colourful Tale
Contrast -
Doom 3 -
Dordogne -
Genesis Noir -
Ghostwire: Tokyo -
Gotham Knights -
Inside -
Jusant -
Like a Dragon the Man who Erased his Name -
Maquette -
McPixel 3 -
Planet of Lana -
Quake 2 -
Remnant 2 -
Rise of Tomb Raider -
Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath -
Solar Ash -
Sunset Overdrive -
The Evil Within 2 -
Unravel -

If you have another game you'd like added to the list then let me know and I will add it with a vote from you!

For other tips on formatting texts in the forum's see the link below:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/tips_for_formatting_...

I will link to this post in my signature so you can just click on my signature down below to get back to this post and see the list of games and current votes!

[Edited by Balta666]

themightyant

@Balta666 Cheers mate. Looking forward to playing the Dead Space remake, probably after Chained Echoes which is leaving Game Pass on the 15th. I'll probably go for a Plasma Cutter only run, as I had such fun with that in the original. A veritable necromorph surgeon sniper!

I'll save my votes for January for now, but i'll probably need the reminder!

themightyant

DoomGuy_117

I vote Quake 2 for Jan.

Excited to play Dead Space With you all.

@Balta666

[Edited by DoomGuy_117]

GT - JohnnyUtah61
Nintendo - DarkFalco - SW - 1852-3950-9117

NintendoByNature

Very good! Can't wait to test it out tonight even if I had a bunch of horror games I played all October and I promised myself I'd take a break 😅

@HelloCraig I watch the channel all the time, great work my dude. Maybe you can do videos at the beginning of each month highlighting the game for the club? Do a short play session, talk about it, etc. It might pull people to the website who don't view it, or pull people from here to the channel. Just a thought I had, could be cool. Keep up the great work over there.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic