Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club Double Bill - Banjo-Kazooie / Solar Ash (Apr)

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 3,360

NintendoByNature

@ralphdibny sounds good. I guess if I had to cast one vote besides Gears of War, I'd vote Fable Anniversary. I've never played a fable game and I've always wanted to.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Stupid Smarch weather. Do not touch --Willie--. Good advice.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

ralphdibny

@NintendoByNature @Balta666 sweet cheers, votes added!!

Always feel free to cast a wide net and vote for lots of games that you are up for!

And now we have a draw between Gears of War and Return to Monkey Island so now I have an excuse to use the tag list to notify everyone to vote 😂

@Tasuki 😂 my favourite Willie quote: "Grease me up woman!"

See ya!

ralphdibny

Ok folks, with little time left until April begins. We have a tie between Gears of War and Return to Monkey Island of 2 votes each.

I want to grab some more interest from people so please cast some votes if you intend to take part in April!

Amnesia: Dark Descent -
Brutal Legend -
Bugsnax - 1 (blta,
Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded -
Crackdown 3 - 1 (GF4L,
Crysis -
Fable Anniversary - 1 (nbn,
Gears of War - 4 (nbn, balta, crpyd, hmnsmth,
Goldeneye -
It takes two -
Kameo: Elements of Power -
Legend of Tian Ding -
Maneater - 1 (mghtyant,
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 1 (blta,
Ori and the Will of the Wisps -
Perfect Dark - 1 (blta,
Rage -
Return to Monkey Island - 2 (mghtyant, r1spm,
Scorn -
Signalis -
Sniper Elite 5 -
Somerville -
Soul Hackers 2 -
The Gunk -
Trek to Yomi -
Tunic -
Undertale -
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - 1 (r1spm,
Yoku's Island Express -

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @XBontendo @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @Ryu_Niiyama @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @Banjo- @R1spam @lookupmore @Dusk_Actual @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @Clankylad @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @SoggyY0JIMBO @HelloCraig

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

Lavalera

Aren't there 2 versions of GoW? The 360 version and the ultimate edition. If it wins we have to decide which version to play I guess

PSNid: Lavalera

HarmanSmith

@ralphdibny Sorry I have been a little off these months (being busy with some personal projects and the workload in my job), but hopefully I can get some gaming this month. So, my vote would be for Gears of War. Cheers!

HarmanSmith

Xbox Gamertag: GarcianSmith

Lavalera

@Balta666 Yeah that's a good point. If the game really is that close it shouldn't matter much.

ralphdibny

@Balta666 @Lavalera yeah this is the first game that we will play that has a revision available. I always thought that if this situation come up then people could play whatever version they wanted to play. Reason being is that it would be interesting to compare notes and differences between versions.

I suppose also, some may have played one version and will want to try the other version. Like I've played the Ultimate Edition so I would play the original if I joined in in April (not sure if I will though)

It is mentioned in the first post in this thread actually because the Push Square game club had recent-ishly played Resident Evil 2 and some people opted to play the remake and some opted to play the ps1 original.

So yeah, I say have at it! Play whichever version you want! (I'll make it clear in the month opening post as well)

See ya!

ralphdibny

@HarmanSmith cheers! Vote added!

What personal projects you got going on? I love a good project, got a few ongoing/recently finished myself 😅

See ya!

ralphdibny

Happy April everyone! This month's game is Mary-Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16 - Licensed to Drive.

Untitled

This is the one we've all been waiting for people!

Finally we can play as the Olsen twins as we all achieve our dream of learning how to drive!

Untitled

I am sure you all can't wait to get on the road!!!!!1111one

Untitled

Or the beach!

Untitled

Honestly, kudos to those of you who were brave enough to vote for this game. 'Nuff respec'!

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish moments of the game. You do so by typing your spoiler between spoiler tags like this: [spoiler]insert message here[ /spoiler] and removing the space between [ and /

Some HLTB Stats:

Main Story - 3½ Hours
Main + Extras - 4 Hours
Completionist - 4 Hours

Tag list, please tag me and let me know if you want to be added or removed. I think I've picked up everyone who joined this month but please just post and tag me @ralphdibny to let me know if I've missed you or if you want to join!

Also please let me know if you change your username, I might not notice and you won't get the notification (equally let me know if you have changed your username to get away from the notifications and I will delete you off the tag list 😆)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @XBontendo @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @Ryu_Niiyama @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @Banjo- @R1spam @lookupmore @Dusk_Actual @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @Clankylad @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @SoggyY0JIMBO @HelloCraig

Ok so now, votes for next month.

• Tag me in a post with your vote(s). (Just hit reply on one of my posts or write @ralphdibny)
  • Write your votes in bold (put two asterisks around it) and try and keep it separate from any paragraphs.
  • One line will do, "My vote is such and such a game(s)"
  • Feel free to make the post longer but try and keep the actual vote separate from the main body of the text and at the top of the post next to my tag @ralphdibny
  • Vote for as many games as you like!

The votes reset every month and start from Zero. Feel free to suggest new games and I will add them to the list and count your vote toward it!

Amnesia: Dark Descent -
Brutal Legend -
Bugsnax -
Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded -
Crackdown 3 -
Crysis -
Fable Anniversary -
Goldeneye -
It takes two -
Kameo: Elements of Power -
Legend of Tian Ding -
Maneater -
Ninja Gaiden Sigma -
Ori and the Will of the Wisps -
Perfect Dark -
Rage -
Return to Monkey Island - 2
Scorn -
Signalis -
Sniper Elite 5 -
Somerville -
Soul Hackers 2 -
The Gunk -
Trek to Yomi -
Tunic -
Undertale -
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty -
Yoku's Island Express -

If you have another game you'd like added to the list then let me know and I will add it with a vote from you!

I will link to this post in my signature so you can just click on my signature to get back to this post and see the list of games and current votes!

it's probably pretty obvious that this is an April Fools.... 😀 This month's game is actually Gears of War. I will update this thread properly tomorrow (or later today... Well at least after I wake up!)

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

Tasuki

Would have been better if you used an Xbox game. Still got a good laugh out of it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Lavalera

@ralphdibny time to get my feminine side on top again and play a real game for real girls as the cover says. I'm ready for some Olsen fun. Let's hope big sis Elizabeth is in it too!. For sure the best game club month yet!

R1spam

@ralphdibny noice!! I hope its got a fashion designer mini game in it!!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic