Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club Double Bill - Banjo-Kazooie / Solar Ash (Apr)

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 3,356

liljazzy2

I'd like to vote for Mass Effect 1 for next month!

liljazzy2

Lavalera

@Balta666 @Clankylad you guys make me wanna play Lis 1 now haha. I played it backwards true colors first then I got 2 when it was on sale and still have to play the first one with dlc. But I'm waiting with a sale on that one.

PSNid: Lavalera

Balta666

@Elufachi vote in here on whanever you want that is on gamepass for next month. By the end of the month the game with most votes will be picked. Just bear in mind we tens to choose games no longer than 15/20h so even busier people have the chance to play them.

P.s: also let us know if you want to be on the tag distribution list so you know which game has been chosen and asked to vote for instance and @ralphdibny will add you. Cheers

Edited on by Balta666

liljazzy2

@Elufachi I believe you just post it in the comments. Iā€™m new here too. There was a post previously listing the games being considered.

liljazzy2

ralphdibny

@Elufachi yep just post your vote in a thread, I'll count Mass Effect as your vote but you are welcome to vote for multiple games.

Do you want to be added to the tag list for this thread so you get notifications each month when the game changes? I'll be updating the voting tally and tag list in the next couple of days

See ya!

BaldBelper78

I have never played Mass Effect so that gets my vote. Seems like as good a time as any to play it!

BaldBelper78

Twitter:

TuckNorris85

Just finished LiS True Colours. Wooo, the last chapter was emotional. Very good game, now going to try to get Bioshock 2 done for PushSquares game ( May play the first one first though lol)

TuckNorris85

Balta666

I have completed also before the storm (good but felt quite rushed in the final chapter) and was finally about to start the DLC for true colors however...
The game bugged on me and it says I need to complete the main story (which I did with a 1000 gamescore), if i select my savefile it does not continue or allow me to select chapters either. I am not in the mood at the moment to just start over from scratch and just went for a YouTube sectionto watch the dlc playthrough... can't say i have missed much as the dlc is fairly dull (all happens in one single spot) and the connection to the first game is very small. Regardless of that I have enjoyed the LiS ride (and I Will play the second someday)

Edited on by Balta666

ralphdibny

Hi all, yep, just post on the comments to vote! The tally for next month can be found in this post here.

I have tallied all the votes so far and Mass Effect is the current front runner with 7 votes!

jarvismp wrote:

What are the games for next month?

@jarvisimp apologies for the late reply on this. The full list of games is in the link above.

@Elufachi added you to the tag list, welcome!

See ya!

ralphdibny

I have also added a link to that initial post in my tag line so should be easier for people to find now. Just click on my tag line and it will take you to the correct post with this month's game and the list of games for next month

I'll update the link monthly when the game changes.

I do post on PushSquare and NintendoLife as well though so this link will be visible on those websites too.

See ya!

ralphdibny

@Clankylad it's not a bad idea by any stretch and I will keep it in mind. I will see how it goes for the next couple of months. This month is quite abnormal because we received the front page promotion from Fraser a little over a week into it. Typically, all the votes are in within the first couple of weeks (unless there is a tie) so we will see how it looks a few months down the line. I'm not mega keen on separating the thread mainly because I think some/most people will just ignore a separate voting thread but I will see how it goes or I might set some (equally ignorable šŸ˜…) rules on how to vote to make it clearer what I am looking for

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic