Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club Double Bill - Banjo-Kazooie / Solar Ash (Apr)

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 3,356

LtSarge

@Balta666 I honestly think that Andromeda is the best game in the Mass Effect series. It just has so much meaningful content (I'm 60 hours in and only 71% done with the game, making this the longest ME game I've played), you spend so much time with the characters and I absolutely love all of them, the gameplay is the best the series has ever seen, the level of immersion is out of this world and I love playing as a Pathfinder more than a Spectre because you're exploring a new galaxy for the first time and everyone is depending on you to make it all work. It's literally the most satisfying ME game I've played, every time I'm establishing a new outpost or rescuing one of our alien species, the characters will praise me. There's constant praise and I love that aspect. Bloody marvelous game!

LtSarge

Banjo-

Tons of great additions lately. I also want to try Windjammers 2 but it's a sports game we can plan in between sessions.

Banjo-

ralphdibny

Nice, I'll get to updating the list properly when I have some time either tomorrow or early next week

See ya!

ralphdibny

Just checking in with an updated list. Looks like Forgotten City and Death's Door are tying with 3 votes each.

Just a note, I know we had a big discussion about expanding the list but I might trim some games off it just so it's just more manageable for me to collate and count votes. It'll mainly be sequels and less popular entries that get the chop (I won't be trawling through months of old votes, it will be based on my totally fallible memory so please forgive me if I'm off the mark a bit when I do the trim).

This doesn't mean those trimmed games are off the list permanently. People are more than welcome to suggest them again which will get them added to the list. So please dont panic!

A way out -
Battlefield 3 -
Brutal Legend - 1 (balta
Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded - 2 (balta, lookup,
Crysis -
Dead Space - 1 (lookup,
Death's Door - 3 (Balta, R1Spam, Banjo
Doom 3 -
Doom 64 -
Doom Eternal -
Fable Anniversary - 2 (srge, lookup,
Forgotten City - 3 (balta, r1spm, mightyant,
Hades -
Halo Wars - 1 (srge
It takes two -
Kameo: Elements of Power - 1 (balta,
Maneater -
Marvel Avengers - 1 (srge,
One step closer to Eden -
Ori and the Will of the Wisps -
Perfect Dark -
Rage -
Sable - 1 (mightyant,
Streets of Rage 4 -
Telling Lies [Not on Game Pass] -
The Gunk - 1 (mightyant,
Undertale -
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus -

See ya!

LtSarge

@Balta666 If it ends up being a tie between Forgotten City and Death's Door, either you or @R1spam could remove your vote from one of the games considering both of you voted for them.

I'm still unsure if I'll join in on Death's Door since I'm kinda in a phase right now where I want to clear more games from my backlog.

I've actually become interested in playing Crysis 1 after the recent Crysis 4 announcement. It's probably too late to suggest it now, but I'd definitely love to play it in March on Game Club.

LtSarge

R1spam

@LtSarge I'm genuinely happy to play either! If someone else feels a strong preference, then I'd be happy to go with it. I've already mucked about a little with both and will finish them up regardless.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

antifyre

Happy to Join and play either (only really scratched the surface of Deaths Door…)

antifyre

lookupmore

I would be happy to play Deaths Door or Forgotten City but I already gave my votes

lookupmore

Xbox Gamertag: lookupmore

isturbo1984

Not sure how to vote, but if I did, I would vote for Death's Door.

"The Skeleton King, secret, post-credits 'true' final boss"
-Eldin Ring leaks

Krzzystuff

I'm down for death's door! Currently playing Plagues Tale and it's amazing. Regretting not playing it at same time as the club for the discussion around it. Halfway through so far but I'm already really really excited for the sequel later this year.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

ralphdibny

Cool 😃, I'll update the thread tomorrow!

See ya!

ralphdibny

Death's Door - 7 (Balta, R1Spam, Banjo, antifyre, lookup more, isturbo, krzystuf,
Forgotten City - 5 (balta, r1spm, mightyant, antifyre, lookup more,

@isturbo1984 that is exactly how you vote! Say a game, say it's a vote and I'll add it to the tally 😅. Do you want to be added to the tag list for this thread? It just means you'll get a notification or two each month to let you know when a new game starts or if we are looking for more votes. You don't have to if you don't want to, I imagine tons of notifications can get annoying for some people. You are welcome either way!

@lookupmore feel free to add more votes later in the month! I normally check when my tally post was last edited and count up votes from that date so I should always pick up on late month votes

See ya!

ralphdibny

Welcome to February, the second and shortest month of the year. With a stunning 7 votes (aided by some late month choices), our game for February will be Death's Door.

Unfortunately I know nothing about it, so apart from my generic intro to the game, I probably can't say much to elaborate.

checks wiki Holy Smokes! This is a sequel to Titan Souls!? I played a bit of that on PS Plus but I was breezing through games at the time and I didn't have that much time or energy to stick through it past the first area of bosses. It struck me as kind of a 2D Shadow of the Colossus though, great atmosphere to the game.

I'll be interested to see what people make of Death's Door.

HLTB stats:

Main Story - 8½ Hours
Main + Extras - 11½ Hours
Completionist - 14½ Hours

Taglist:
(Let me know if you want to be added or removed)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @XBontendo @Justifier @LtSarge @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @Ryu_Niiyama @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @Beagle @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @Fran27 @Banjo- @R1spam @lookupmore @Dusk_Actual

Place your votes for next month's game! All votes start from Zero again. I've dropped a few off the list but just let me know either this month or in a future month and I'll add it again if it gets a vote.

A way out -
Brutal Legend - 1 (Balta,
Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded - 2 (Balta, krzystuf,
Crysis - 1 (srge,
Dead Space -
Fable Anniversary - 1 (isturbo,
Forgotten City - 4 (mightyant, Balta, r1spm, antifyre,
The Gunk - 1 (mightyant,
Hades -
Halo Wars -
It takes two -
Kameo: Elements of Power -
Maneater -
Mass Effect 1 LE - 2 (isturbo, banjo
Marvel Avengers - 1 (r1spm,
One step closer to Eden -
Ori and the Will of the Wisps -
Perfect Dark - 1 (srge,
Rage -
Sable - 2 (mightyant, krzystuf,
Telling Lies - 1 (mightyant,
Undertale - 1 (Balta,
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus - 2 (banjo, srge

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

themightyant

Excited by Death's Door it was already very HIGH up my list. Great choice! Only heard good things.

Just finishing my replay of Horizon:ZD and playing the Frozen Wilds for the first time before Forbidden West but should have a window between.

Votes for March: The Forgotten City, The Gunk, Sable

themightyant

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic