Forums

Topic: General Xbox Series X|S Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,350 of 1,350

NintendoByNature

Does anyone have a list of upcoming February games for X/S? Just trying to plan my spending for both switch and xbox!

@SoggyY0JIMBO good to know. At some point, I'll give it a shot.

NintendoByNature

EliteSlayer

Anyone know if the conversion trick for cheap game pass still works?

EliteSlayer

SoggyY0JIMBO

@NintendoByNature Pretty Dry Month.

Like a Dragon Ishin seems interesting but I think I'll wait for a sale.

Not sure about GamePass releases.

Hogwarts is 2/10 - not my jam.

Destiny Lightfall - 2/28

Pipe dream but I'm hoping they Drop a Bomb and tell us Forza is rerleasing next month.

Edited on by SoggyY0JIMBO

GT - SoggyY0JIMBO

SoggyY0JIMBO

Goldeneye on Friday!

This pleases me.

GT - SoggyY0JIMBO

Captain_Chao5

EliteSlayer wrote:

Anyone know if the conversion trick for cheap game pass still works?

I'm hoping so. Mine expires in a few months and I've just dropped a wedge on an XSX and Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe. Got AC Mirage on order too.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

NintendoByNature

So we can apparently DL Wo Long already. I just checked and it was only around 350 MB. Surely, that can't be right. Does anyone know why it's so low or am I missing something? Maybe it's just the demo?

NintendoByNature

andiX

Hello! I'm so happy, I finally got an Xbox Series X! I read a lot about it, I missed one thing: the gaming headset.

I have Somic headset, got them 6 months ago with USB. I wouldn't want to change them, they cost a lot too.. I used them on my old gaming desktop. Is there any chance to use the old headset on the xbox series x? Thank you!!

andiX

Banjo-

@andiX Headsets use the Xbox port on the controller so perhaps you need an adapter? My headset is Astro A40 TR HEADSET + MIXAMP M80 for Xbox. I bought it for... Fortnite 😝 but now I use it more for Sea of Thieves. It's great and it comes with an Xbox plug.

Welcome! 😁

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic