Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Senua

Senua

Grumblevolcano

Don't know whether it's the case for the US but for the UK, Series X stock is currently being focused towards physical retail stores. Instead of stock going out of stock in like 5 minutes, it's going out of stock in around a few days. That's what I notice from stuff like GAME twitter accounts.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Xbox Gamertag: Grumble Volcano

BAMozzy

@Grumblevolcano Microsoft have plans to bring the 'current' generation to older consoles through streaming. They have said they are looking to bring games like Flight Sim to XB1 and mobiles. I am sure they will have an 'in-built' Game Pass App for Smart TV's soon and/or a Dongle (like a Firestick) to offer the 'latest' generation of games.

Of course the 'best' console experience will still be playing locally on a Series X, but you could still be playing Flight Sim and any other first party game on Game Pass through an XB1 via streaming.

Of course that means the games are not going to be 'designed' with the older generation hardware so shouldn't impact on the ambition. However, it does mean that MS are not looking to leave the 'old' generation behind...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

carlos82

Well I must say I was very impressed with Xbox's showing at E3 and in particular Forza Horizon 5, so much so in fact that I'm now a proud owner of a Series X. Just downloading a ton of games right now whilst the football is on but I can't wait to get started

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Stoaty

Thinking of getting gta v which I played on pc one question is the console online version as toxic as the pc version.Thanks

Stoaty

Senua

Microsoft is unstoppable now. 🙌

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Senua

Banjo-

@carlos82 I welcome you as well. I joined just because of Rare Replay but now there are tons of reasons to join Xbox 😊.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic