Forums

Topic: What (Non-Xbox) Game Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 121 to 140 of 209

LtSarge

@KilloWertz So the game finally clicked with me today. At first I was like "oh, this is kinda fun", then it became "alright this is really good" and now it's like "ok I can't stop playing it" lol. I seriously love this game, it's so much fun! The gameplay loop and progression system are genuinely very well-crafted. It's like the developers tested them over and over so that as you start getting tired of the game, something new and awesome gets introduced right at that point and you want to play more as a result.

I'm so glad that I decided to play this game now. I've felt like I haven't had a main game to play for a while now because I keep jumping between titles but Diablo 3 has definitely became that right now. It's also made me excited for the games that will be coming to Xbox and Game Pass from the Activision Blizzard acquisition. I've honestly not played any Blizzard games, Diablo 3 was my first one. I haven't played Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Starcraft and so on. But now that I've played Diablo 3, I'm so excited to play Blizzard's other franchises as well as Diablo 2 and the upcoming Diablo 4. Absolutely phenomenal franchise!

LtSarge

KilloWertz

@LtSarge Don't tell your PS4 that you've been talking up Xbox more than PlayStation of late, or you might not be able to finish Diablo 3. It might just crash the game over and over in protest.

Seriously though, that's good to hear. I'm sure I'll feel the same way when I finally play it, as I loved the original Diablo when I played it on PC waaaaay back in the day. I've had it for a long while now, but for whatever reason never played it. I played Starcraft on PC waaaay back and also Overwatch briefly, but I don't really play shooters online anymore, so the latter was short lived.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Balta666

And that ***** is done for . It only took me a couple of times now that I was with the patience to take it slow and steady (DS style). I will keep playing for the extra content and achievements at least for a little while.
In the end I liked it but it is not a perfect game by any means, more in the lines of a 7/10.
The best parts are the gameplay, the soundtrack and the visual style and some characters and the weakest are its length and that each dungeon follows allways the same sequence.

Edited on by Balta666

LtSarge

Been playing Far Cry 4 on PS4 for 8 hours now and this game is excellent. The story isn't as interesting as Far Cry 3's and the characters aren't as memorable but the gameplay has been improved in multiple ways. You unlock a helicopter early on as well as wingsuit (which reminds me of the glider from Breath of the Wild), you can ride elephants and attack outposts with them and so on. It's definitely tons of fun and I like the Himalayas as a setting.

LtSarge

XandertheWise

some games im playing here and there during this summer

Kingdom Hearts III for Playstation 4
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for my Nintendo Switch Lite
Zelda Skyward Sword for my Nintendo Switch Lite
Resident Evil 5 for my Nintendo Switch Lite

XandertheWise

Lavalera

Fist of the north star. A game by the makers of Yakuza. Its based on a popular Manga from the 80s. That manga was based on mad max and the the protagonist on Bruce Lee. The game takes place in an post apocalyptic world where food and water are scarce and people have to fight for survival. The combat is all about Hokuto Shinken a form of martial arts that is involving around hitting pressure points on the bodies of the enemies. Besides all that it is basically a Yakuza game. Same setup of stories in chapters and side stories. Mini games are also present and also include a management game and a rhythm game. Its not their best game, the story can take some weird turns sometimes, it's still highly enjoyable, especially for fans of the Yakuza series

PSNid: Lavalera

ArcadeGamer1929

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition demo, though I'll definitely buy it on Xbox since it's more stable on console (+ my PC is kinda trash lol)

Xbox One S user

Xbox Gamertag: ArcadeGamer1929 | Twitter:

SingleStooge

I've kept my PS4 Pro, and really like PS titles. I'm currently playing two open-world games on that. They are Days Gone and Ghost Of Tsushima Director's Cut.

Days Gone is a very different open world zombie title as it takes alot longer than usual to get really going, but once you reach that certain point in the game it gets really good.
Ghost Of Tsushima "grabbed my attention" from the start, and apart from looking stunning just like Horizon Zero Dawn, it has a good story and plays well. I set the language to 'Samurai Cinema'.

SingleStooge

VisitingComet1

I am playing black desert really enjoying the crafting grind those are the things I am into. I will also be playing Victoria 3 when it launches and am still playing EU IV.

VisitingComet1

XandertheWise

games im busy with at the moment

Xenoblade
Xenoblade 3
Resident Evil 5
Final Fantasy XIII
Mega Man X 7
Kingdom Hearts III
Assassins Creed Brotherhood

XandertheWise

Lavalera

@Royalblues I absolutely loved ys 8, great music, love the action gameplay and the whole find people on the island is pretty fun to do. Still is my only ys game i played but it was good. Don't think I will get the ps5 version though since I just played it a few months ago.

Lavalera

@Balta666 I do have origins on my xbox and 9 and memories on my ps5, i dont think any others are available on modern systems. Good thing they can alle be played apart. Still feels weird when you play 8 as the first game, feels like you start in the middle of a series somehow lol

sjbsixpack

The greatest game ever made!! The Last of Us Part 1.

sjb

XandertheWise

games Im playing this weekend

Ni No Kuni II or get back into Paper Mario Origami where Im at the Toad people desert gambling city place

playing little bit of Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection for my Playstation 4

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic