Forums

Topic: What did you play this weekend

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

holchasaur
Gamer83
DRL
Gamer83

Finally completed the main campaign of Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Excellent game, huge step in the right direction after Conviction's detour into the third person shooter category.

Good to hear. My gaming schedule looks mighty busy throughout the rest of the year, so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get caught up on the series just yet. :/

Well, the good news is the story stands well on its own. I'd recommend the first 3 because they are among the all-time classics, imo, and knowledge of past games may give you a bit more appreciation for this game but it's certainly not required.

I'll definitely keep that in mind. May work out better for me to try Blacklist first, anyway.

Outside of review duties for Nintendo Life, I ended up playing Life of Pixel for PS Vita. Anyone familiar with it? It's a decent little platformer with some questionable level design at times. Still fun, though.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

SuperKMx

I played Rayman Legends and Saints Row IV, pretty much. Didn't have time for all that much else! Also had some time with the FIFA 14 demo today - top stuff.

This weekend will be much more varied...I hope.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Tasuki

@SuperKMx:  How was the demo? I am tempted to try the FIFA 14 demo since my gaming library is missing a bit of FIFA action.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

BadWolf09

Finally got started on Luigi U this weekend- it's off to a pretty decent start.  I also played a few of the Rayman Legends challenges-  so fun!

BadWolf09

Tasuki

Mostly been playing GTA V with a little bit of WoW sprinkled in.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Gamer83

Still just GTA V. Tried to mix in a little Killzone: Mercenary but something always pulls me back to GTA.

Gamer83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.