Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 381 to 385 of 385

sorethumbed

I've registered at xboxoneforums.net

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

Yay, Brexit...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

sorethumbed

@Red620Ti: Here's an exerpt-ish from a Radio Interview with a young person...

Its the old people'sfault. They all voted to leave, if the young people had come out to vote we would have stayed in.

ss what you are saying is that generation whatsapp were too bloody lazy to stop watching pointless on tv and go and vote!!!

VanillaLake

I've been studying these days and I still have to study a bit more so nothing really interesting here, except that I beat Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Rare Replay) during my breaks and I liked it quite much.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

Xbox Gamertag: XB Fer

sorethumbed

For (possibly) one of my last posts in this thread, i've definitely savedthe best for last:

in a murder trial in the USA, the prosecution is trying to find out whether or not they can call a PARROT to give evidence. A woman shot her husband then turned the gun on herself in a (failed) suicide attempt. The parrot, being looked after by family says "Don't shoot" followed by an expletive. Just wonder how the defence are going to cross examine?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.