Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 385

sorethumbed

😀😀😀 My wife gave me some grief when she saw my spend over Christmas.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Red620Ti wrote:

Can anyone guess how my weekend went? :roll:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x23/red620ti/red620ti009/I...

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x23/red620ti/red620ti009/I...

Another car down...........Wife with Whiplash, but at least the boy is fine.

Oh no! Hope you are all okay.

They took my car away yesterday........she started up fine and purred away...From the inside, you'd never know anything happened! Such a waste............

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

crippyd

@Red620Ti Is it a write off? I'll buy you a pint to help ease your burden in a couple of weeks

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

It is a write off.....

Now I need a new one! Loking at a cheeky Impreza estate, but I have to get it past the wife.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

captainhetty

I hear classic VWs are the way to go. I am in no way biased in giving this view, honest.

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

Xbox Gamertag: captainhetty

crippyd

I kind of agree with Hetty, but I would go more with Golf GTI or Skoda Octavia vRS.

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

I'd take an Impreza over a Golf any day. Then again I have diabetic seizures and am not allowed to drive (probably ever)... my choices are limited to a Vespa or motorized bicycle... neither of which would make it one block in Winterpeg.

Glad to hear that your family is OK Red! I've been in a few write-offs with family onboard. The first at age 12 when I had to take the wheel after my Dad had been attacked by a bear! I made it to the turn-off at the closest town and gunned it instead of braking, van goes over ditch, van goes into spiral, van lands on its hood in the ditch and does another rollover straight forward. I'm very grateful that no one was injured back then. How is your wife's whiplash?

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Red620Ti

Shes gone back to work, so shes feeling a bit better. Shes resisting my urges to go to one of these ambulance chasing scum sucking lawyer types you see on the telly, but my argument is she actually is injured, so she has a good case!

I think "dad attacked by bear" is a better story than "dozy old sod wasn't paying attention" anyway!

sorethumbed

Happy Burns Night everybody. Lang may yer lums reek.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

crippyd

Can you guys help? I'm looking for a set of gaming headphones for max £50 to be used with my 360 and One. I've had turtle beach x12 recommended, any other suggestions? I know I'll probably need the One adapter thing too.

crippyd

tylertreese

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

TylerTreese wrote:

New laptop is supposed to arrive today. Yay

Windows based, I hope?

Yeah but if I could afford a nice Mac I wouldn't mind switching at all.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

crippyd

Cool, is the steel series turtle beach too?

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

TylerTreese wrote:

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

TylerTreese wrote:

Windows based, I hope?

facepalm Are you liking it? What did you choose btw, link me up. I'd make the point that if you could afford a nice anodized steel case (Mac), you could have also gone for a laptop that eats Apples for breakfast (The cost of feeding my Surfaces old iPods daily is getting out of hand).

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

shingi_70

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

TylerTreese wrote:

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

TylerTreese wrote:

Windows based, I hope?

facepalm Are you liking it? What did you choose btw, link me up. I'd make the point that if you could afford a nice anodized steel case (Mac), you could have also gone for a laptop that eats Apples for breakfast (The cost of feeding my Surfaces old iPods daily is getting out of hand).

I can see the appeal of a Mac, right now nearly everyone in my class has Macbooks and they're beatiful computers. That said Once I have the money I'll prpbably jump on either a Surface Pro or one of the higher end Ultrabooks. Mainly the Dell XPS 13, Acer S7, and the Thinkpads were the ones I was looking at the most.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

HEADESTROYER4

TylerTreese wrote:

I got this. Its fine, I guess. Does what I want from it.

That's a great price, I have a similar HP that works perfectly for almost anything but hardcore games (seriously, who does THAT on a non-console?)... I think I paid about 2.5x that price back when. You'll get the free upgrade to Win 10! Bonus.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Sitting in my ruby class and everything I try on my own sees to be on right path but doesn't work at all. Its so discouraging. Blah

I know is shouldn't expect to be an expert after a two week class,

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.