Forums

Topic: Xbox One 360 compatibility

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

VanillaLake

Who is already trying the backwards compatibility now that is not a beta any longer? Better performance compared to beta? Any changes in Rare Replay? Let us know!

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

Xbox Gamertag: XB Fer

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

I don't know yet, the first 104 titles are kind of a huge letdown, I have almost none of those games

Guinea pig owner, Xbox gamer.

Xbox Gamertag: A BabyRed Yoshi

VanillaLake

Thank you, baby red Yoshi. They all were so cute and useful in Super Mario World!

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

@VanillaLake: I have Battleblock Theater back compat, and it ran at 60 frames like the original game did, no issues at all.
Super Mario World was my first game! Played it for years at my grandmas house before I was old enough to go to school!

VanillaLake

SNES was my first console and so was Super Mario World! It was given to me by my father and it included Super Mario World and Street Fighter II. I still play them (well, the Super version of Street Fighter which is better).

I am wondering if Banjo Nuts & Bolts has been improved because the early preview/Rare Replay version was choppy.

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

I wouldn't fret too much about it, It's unlikely to be terribly game breaking. If it is bad, then I'd imagine a patch would quickly follow

SCRAPPER392

I boot up the first 2 Banjo games and Mass Effect, but the Gears of War games and BK: Nuts & Bolts are still downloading. I also can't find Halo Reach in the store... Oh well.

Qwest

Xbox Gamertag: DJ Roday

JaxonH

Guys, I bought Gears Ultimate at launch. Day one. How do I get the 360 games now? I go to store and it says "Bubdle only"

I have the disc in, so what gives? It's not auto downloading or anything, won't let me download either

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Xbox Gamertag: ActionJaxonH

Red620Ti

As I understand it, the Gears games won't be released until December mate.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

SuperKMx

@JaxonH: The Gears collection codes will be sent out on December 1st, as Red says.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

stylon

The next batch of 360 BC titles is going to be announced tomorrow according to Major Nelson... I'm hoping Fable Anniversary makes the list this time, what about you guys?

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

stylon

@A_BabyRed_Yoshi: Yeah I'd definitely jump on Halo Wars... and Skyrim. I completed Oblivion though after sinking a ridiculous amount of time into it so I personally wouldn't play that again... probably.

stylon

sorethumbed

There's always time for oblivion. First time I played it I spent ages trying to close gates till I realised they respawned duh! Still I did wind up immune to all damage and reflecting 133% of damage taken as far as I remember.

Don't care what they shove out as long as it's a game I haven't got 100% on (there are a few lol).

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

stylon

Latest batch of games added to the list. Very chuffed with 'The Witcher 2' being added, even more so as it was a free GwG last year

Aegis Wing
Age of Booty
Counter-Strike: GO
Jeremy McGrath's Offroad
Sam & Max Save the World
Skullgirls
Small Arms
Soulcalibur
Space Giraffe
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

stylon

Ryno

stylon wrote:

Latest batch of games added to the list. Very chuffed with 'The Witcher 2' being added, even more so as it was a free GwG last year

Now only free with GwG in the past but free now until February 5th which is good since I didn't get it last year.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Xbox Gamertag: RynoTO

sadegh93

hi
excuse me . has anyone played gears of war 2 on xbox one ? how is that when you compare that with xbox 360 (in frame rate i mean) in first episode i see some slow downs or frame rate drops . and i feel the game speed is a little low ? (because of motion blur or low fps?)
thanks

Nintendo Switch Lite Review (2023):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMSdHb511zc

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.