Forums

Topic: Xbox One 360 compatibility

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

VanillaLake

@gp993: Check Eurogamer / Digital Foundry articles about that (just Google them), they are the best reviewing games performance. I just got Sonic CD, it's one Sonic game I didn't have until now and the version and price are both great.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

Xbox Gamertag: XB Fer

stylon

Anyone know anything about recording clips of 360 BC titles? I recorded a clip of a race I had in Grid 2 last night - watched it on my Xbox last night and it played fine. This morning it isn't visible in the Xbox windows 10 app, the Xbox website, or any of the other websites that let you watch your gaming clips... I recorded a Dark Souls 3 clip last night and that shows up just fine. Can you only see them on your own Xbox or something?

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

sorethumbed

@stylon: No idea, sorry. Never tried it. I will try later on to see if mine works / doesn't work.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

stylon

@sorethumbed: Cheers, I'm in work now so I've no way of testing any further... just miffed I couldn't show my mates my Grid 2 clip lol...

stylon

sorethumbed

@stylon: Done a fair bit of reading on and off today (no gaming - wife birthday) and others seem to have successfully done it and there certainly is nothing to suggest you can't.

stylon

@sorethumbed: Thanks for looking into it. Don't understand it - checked last night and video is there amongst my GameDVR clips but it's just not visible anywhere else. Very strange... will have to try out a few different 360 games over the weekend and see if it affects them all or just Grid 2...

stylon

sorethumbed

@stylon: Yeah, live seems to be getting some weird outages if you look at its status on the live page.

Vincent294

@stylon: Mine seems to be working properly.
Untitled
Edit: Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong?

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

stylon

@Captain_Chao5: you're not wrong - just noticed this has popped up in my download list on my xbox. Don't remember ever even playing it!!

stylon

BAMozzy

@stylon: I think it was offered as a free game as part of GwG. Maybe you downloaded it and never played it...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

stylon

@BAMozzy: you could well be right - just checked the trueachievement site and I've not unlocked a single achievement!

stylon

sorethumbed

@stylon: im in the same boat with loads. Loaded them up to check that download was fine so they show 0/1000.
So many games ........

stylon

@sorethumbed: there used to be a way to remove 0/1000 games from your profile on the 360... Don't think you can on the Xbox One though. Not that I'm particularly bothered...

stylon

sorethumbed

@stylon, yes I know. Im not bothered about completion statistics, it just takes ages to scroll through to find the game you do want to look at :-0

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.