Forums

Topic: Help with Xbox Live account recovery

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

AllStarMac

i created a account on my xbox 360 like 10 years ago that i havent used since. now i would like to use that again.

if i open the xbox game bar on my pc, the username shown is the same one that was generated for me 10 years ago. i use my hotmail to sign in to microsoft stuff on my pc, so i guess they are linked? but when i try to sign in on my xbox using my hotmail it is not working. selecting recovery on my xbox returns "error could not download internet explorer".

the reason i want to recovery this account is because i bought some stuff online for a game i was playing back then that i would like to play again. any ideas?

AllStarMac

Tasuki

@AllStarMac Contact Microsoft as they are the only ones that can help you. It might be that it in active too long and MS locked it. But I don't know for sure but contacting them would be a good start.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

AllStarMac

@Tasuki i already tried to contact their support at support.xbox.com but after selecting different options it just says that support isnt available for the selected category. is there another place i can go to for support?

AllStarMac

Tasuki

@AllStarMac Try social media, contacting them through Facebook or Twitter, maybe see if you can find an email and email them your problem. Or even if see if they have a phone number.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic