Forums

Topic: Plz help me Can you buy a game online for xbox one and install them on 360

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

HeLLzxM4dNeSS

I want to buy resident evil revelation 1 and 2 bundle but on the xbox website they say xbox one or serie s/x but those two game are available for xbox 360 so i want to know if i buy those game can i play (install) them on my 360 ????

Edited on by HeLLzxM4dNeSS

HeLLzxM4dNeSS

ralphdibny

@HeLLzxM4dNeSS I could be wrong but IIRC I don't think the Xbox One versions Of Revelations 1&2 are compatible with Xbox 360. I think the only Resi games for Xbox 360 that are forward compatible with One and Series X are Code Veronica X and Operation Raccoon City. They re-released the rest of them as native Xbox One ports that are not backwards compatible with the 360.

I think you'd have to buy the Xbox 360 versions of the Revelations games. I don't know if they are available digitally on the 360 store but they are pretty cheap as physical copies, here in the UK at least at £5 and £10 for 1 and 2 respectively. Not sure of the prices where you are based.

Edit: I had a look on Canadian Xbox marketplace and it looks like only the first Revelations is available digitally:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/RESIDENT-EVIL-REV/...

Edit 2: I had a look on Canadian eBay and the first game is pretty cheap and the second one has disc only copies listed cheaply too:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=resident+evil+revelations...

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

Savage_Joe

you can buy a 360 game and play it on xbox one (if it’s backwards compatible), but not the other way around. as ralphdibny said, your best option is to buy them physically

Edited on by Savage_Joe

Savage_Joe

Utena-mobile

No, you can't. I hope you read this before you spend your money.

The problem is that there are different versions of ReRev 1 and 2 that were released on all platforms, but it's better to think of them as different ports rather than being the same game. If you want to play them on the 360 you would have to either buy the 360 physical discs, or buy them through the 360 marketplace. The bundle version you were looking at are the XBox 1 versions. The only reason why XBox Series can play them is because MS and Sony have changed their policy towards backwards compatibility and have made their current consoles with the ability to play the previous gen's versions.

Utena-mobile

HeLLzxM4dNeSS

Thx yall i got rev 2 form marketplace free. The first one is 25$CAN, but the reason why i wanted the other pack of game it’s because they have all the DLC but ill buy each pack just gona spend more money on it

Edited on by HeLLzxM4dNeSS

HeLLzxM4dNeSS

ralphdibny

@HeLLzxM4dNeSS oh yeah Rev 2 was released in episodes IIRC. If anyone knows that I'm wrong then please jump in clarify but I think you only get the first "episode" of the game for free on 360 and you have to purchase the next 4 or 5 episodes as DLC.

Do you have any other consoles? Both these games have been released on everything under the sun like Switch and PS4, might be cheaper and more accessible to find them there

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic