Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 385

tylertreese

Am I the only person who dreads their birthday? Another year older and never. ever having accomplished enough to be satisfied

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

sorethumbed

Happy birthday that man. I look forward to mine!

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

HEADESTROYER4

TylerTreese wrote:

Am I the only person who dreads their birthday? Another year older and never. ever having accomplished enough to be satisfied

You're not alone, I feel exactly the same way and mine being 2 weeks from new years doesn't help either.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

SuperKMx

TylerTreese wrote:

Not at all..I feel the same way pretty much every year.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

Anyone else got problems with TrueAchievements not updating today? I've requested a scan and it says its queued. My friend feed is also showing no updates since the 16th Feb...

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

sorethumbed

It gets constipation sometimes, mine didn't update for nearly a week once.

sorethumbed

TylerTreese wrote:

I like the sequel - Virtual Reality.

'Reality' changes with perception IMO. What may be 'real' to someone may not be to another. 'Making something a reality'. Science often changes reality, or at least our perception of it. I think, therefore, that 'reality' is definitely overrated. Children definitely have a different perception of reality and the bible definitely (as far as I remember) has a weird thing to say about heaven and not being able to enter unless you 'think like a child'. So in Jesus' opinion, the reality of a child is the correct one. Maybe there are fairies, goblins and a fat bloke in a red suit after all.

tylertreese

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Anyone else got problems with TrueAchievements not updating today? I've requested a scan and it says its queued. My friend feed is also showing no updates since the 16th Feb...

I feel like all the achievement tracking sites kind of suck. Wish any of them were as good as PSNProfiles.

Red620Ti

What the hell is going on with the ads now? It seems to be highlighting words in posts that then take you ads......

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Red620Ti

My apologies, someone loading some adware on my PC while I had a day off. As you were!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Captain_Chao5

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

This explains it: The TA Scanners are currently paused. Xbox API returning privacy settings on for all gamers.
http://www.trueachievements.com/n19435/privacy-issues.htm

No doubt thanks to the dickheads that have hacked MS again.

@Red620Ti - Don't panic, it does say streaks will continue once the scanners are back online,.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

Red620Ti

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

This explains it: The TA Scanners are currently paused. Xbox API returning privacy settings on for all gamers.
http://www.trueachievements.com/n19435/privacy-issues.htm

No doubt thanks to the dickheads that have hacked MS again.

@Red620Ti - Don't panic, it does say streaks will continue once the scanners are back online,.

I can breathe again!

Red620Ti

R4PT0R wrote:

Sorry man like i said i didnt mean to put stuff on your PC

And like I said, you're a bellend!

tylertreese

Its way too cold where I live. Really sick of the ~0 degree weather.

sorethumbed

Bloody lovely here, thinking about getting the shorts on 😃😃😃

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.