In the midst of all the Game Awards 2022 madness, you might have missed that we've received a few brand-new Xbox Game Pass announcements this week, along with plenty of release dates.
Let's start with the December stuff. Riot Games is bringing a variety of benefits to Xbox Game Pass in December 2022, with lots of freebies coming to PC and mobile players for Valorant, League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics and League of Legends: Wild Rift. All of this will be available starting December 12th, 2022.
Riot Games - PC/Mobile Benefits (December 12th, 2022)
- All current Agents
- Access to every new Agent as soon as they’re released
- 20% Match XP boost given to Battle Pass, Event Pass, and active Agent Contract progress
League of Legends
- All 160+ champions
- Access to every new champion as soon as they’re released
- 20% XP boost
Legends of Runeterra
- All cards in Foundations Set
- 1-Star Rare Little Legend Tacticians
- 4 Arena Skins available until April 2023, and 1 Arena Skin that’s on a monthly rotation thereafter
League of Legends: Wild Rift (January 2023)
- All 80+ champions
- Day-one access to every new champion as they’re released
- 20% XP boost
Plus, as an added benefit, players who link their accounts before January 1, 2023 will receive even more bonus rewards from Riot:
- Valorant – Pocket Sage Buddy
- League of Legends – Masterwork Chest and Key
- Teamfight Tactics – Little Legend Rare Egg
- Wild Rift – Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra – Prismatic Chest
Elsewhere, we've finally now got a new release window for the Gang Beasts-like Party Animals, while both Spirittea and Way To The Woods have received new 2023 launch dates for Xbox Game Pass.
You'll find more details about all of these games below:
Party Animals (Early 2023)
Fight your friends as puppies, kittens and other fuzzy creatures in PARTY ANIMALS! Paw it out with your friends both online and offline. Interact with the world under our realistic physics engine. Did I mention PUPPIES?
Hey human, we've got problems! This town is crawling with troublesome spirits, and you're the only one who can see them. You'd better get that old bathhouse up and running, maybe that'll help them chill out!
Way To The Woods (March 2023)
A Deer and Fawn must embark on a journey through an abandoned world of the unknown to get home. A third person adventure game solo developed by Anthony Tan. Featuring soundtrack from Aivi&Surasshu, composers for the show Steven Universe.