You may have noticed yesterday that Halo Infinite received another update despite the 343 Industries team suggesting they were finished for the holidays, and that update was actually more of a hotfix targeting specific Xbox issues.
As of this hotfix, you should find Quick Resume is working more reliably on Xbox Series X and S, achievements will unlock as expected, and any customisations collected in the campaign will "consistently" unlock in multiplayer.
Here's the full list of patch notes, and the update size is around 1GB:
- Improvements to online service connections after re-entering Halo Infinite using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles. Players should see quicker and more stable reconnections to our services.
- MJOLNIR Armor Locker customizations collected in Campaign are now consistently unlocked in the Multiplayer Customization menu.
- Players who did not receive their customizations, either due to losing their internet connection or using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles, should now have their customizations unlocked.
- Xbox Achievement reliability has been improved in this update.
- Achievements no longer track progress toward their completion, but will unlock as expected when their conditions are met.
- If an Achievement’s conditions were met prior to this update but the Achievement did not unlock as completed yet, it should unlock after installing this update and continuing Campaign gameplay.
Have you noticed a difference since the update yesterday? Let us know down in the comments below.