Maneater is getting a juicy expansion on August 31 known as Truth Quest. The DLC will incorporate new missions, wildlife, evolutions, and more. It's set to retail at $14.99 / €14.99 / £12.99 when it drops next month.
Taking place in the seas surrounding a brand-new island known as Port Clovis, a journalist is on the hunt for sharks possessing abilities such as body armour and electricity. With his ViewTube channel Truth Quest, he's set to find out what's going on and get some answers - unless you have something to say about it.
There's tons of new content to sink your teeth into, including an increased level cap, new enemies to take on such as helicopters, and brand new objectives. It looks to be a meaty package.
- New Evolution Set
- Maximum level cap increased to 40
- Five new organ evolutions with one additional organ slot unlocked at level 35 (requires DLC ownership)
- New “Uber” Apex Predator
- New evolved hunt creatures
New Military Forces for Bounty Hunter System
- Military land forces will launch attacks from beaches and fortifications
- Helicopters will hunt by air
- Five new Bounty Bosses
- New weapons and vehicles for military Bounty Hunters
New Objective Types
- Failure to Communicate: Tail-whip objects to destroy the target objective
- Time Trial: Swim through the rings before time runs out!
For anyone who's unsure whether they want to pick up the DLC, a free episode will also be available, which will introduce players to some of the new objectives. It's only said to be 10-15 minutes in length, but should give players an indication as to whether they'll want to check out Maneater: Truth Quest in full.
Maneater is also available as part of Xbox Game Pass (but the DLC won't be), so if you're yet to try it or you've finished the game, you'll be able expand your content with this brand-new expansion.
Will you be checking out Maneater: Truth Quest? Drop us a comment below and let us know.