Square Enix will be hosting a Nintendo Direct style presentation on March 18 at 1pm EDT/10am PDT, which looks to highlight the the company's upcoming slate of games, including a new Life is Strange entry.
A 40 minute showcase will delve into many upcoming games from the company, with a primary focus on western titles. What it will focus on is a selection of previously announced titles, as well as the next Life is Strange entry.
"- Life is Strange - Be there for the World Premiere of the next game in the critically acclaimed series, where you’ll meet a new protagonist with a fascinating new power.
- Outriders - get a new look at the upcoming RPG-shooter ahead of its release on April 1. If you can pull yourself away from the awesome demo long enough to watch, of course.
- BALAN WONDERWORLD - find out even more about the weird and wonderful platformer, which launches 26 March. Why, that’s this very month!
- Tomb Raider - the series’ 25th Anniversary celebrations continue at SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS!
- Marvel’s Avengers - join Earth’s Mightiest Heroes for a special look at the latest additions to the time and space-spanning adventure.
- Just Cause Mobile - the most incendiary series in gaming is coming to mobile and you’ll see it in action. Expect explosions, explosions and probably some more explosions.
- New mobile game announcements - More mobile mayhem awaits from the award-winning Square Enix Montreal.
- TAITO showcase - take a look at some delightful tiles from Square Enix sister company TAITO."
It's unclear if any other new announcements will be made, but the selection seems to be clear of any Japanese releases, so don't expect any Final Fantasy news or anything similar. After the Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy leak last week, we're going to assume that bundle will be making an appearance during the showcase, as its store listing has it slated to release on the same date. Only one week until we find out.
What would you like to see during the Square Enix presentation? Let us know in the comments below.