Forza Motorsport's Car Pass is already out, and players can pick it up via the Xbox Store or as part of the game's Premium Edition, Deluxe Edition or Premium Add-Ons Bundle. The DLC pass will deliver "30, new-to-Motorsport cars" in the coming months - and the first six have been revealed so far.
Forza Motorsport Car Pass Weekly Releases
The Forza Motorsport Car Pass will add one vehicle to the game each week over a 30-week period. Below are the first six cars coming to the game - starting October 5th.
- 2018 Volkswagen #22 Experion Racing Golf GTI (October 5)
- 2019 Dodge #9 American V8 Road Racing TA Challenger (October 12)
- 1999 Nissan #23 NISMO Clarion R391 (October 19)
- 2020 BMW M2 Competition Coupé (October 26)
- 2017 Oreca #38 Jackie Chan DC Racing Oreca 07 (November 2)
- 1991 Ford #15 Roush Racing Whistler Mustang (November 9)
These six cars have been revealed ahead of the main release, so expect to hear more info on future Car Pass vehicles after launch.