Sorry, no Techtonica review yet.
Here are your latest additions
Update: Microsoft has also added a surprise addition to Xbox Game Pass today in the form of TOEM! We've updated the original article with some details and a trailer for this brand-new Xbox release. <related ids="152816"> Original story: Your latest Xbox Game Pass ti
Join the ranks of Aibius's heroic pilots
Update: A sixth game has since been added to the lineup in the form of Arcade Paradise! Here's the latest: <related ids="151157"> Original story: We've still got a few weeks left to go until July, but there are already five games confirmed for Xbox Game Pass next month! A couple were announced at the
Techtonica is a first-person factory automation game set beneath the surface of an alien planet. Work alone or in co-op to build factories, gather resources, research new technologies, mold the destructible terrain, establish a base of operations, and uncover long-forgotten secrets.
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Explore the cavernous depths of Techtonica surrounded by bioluminescent flora in first-person.
- FACTORY AUTOMATION. Conveyor belts and unique travel systems make sprawling, automated factories easier to build, connect, and traverse.
- REWARDING UPGRADES. Start small and get massive with gameplay systems that continually evolve with new challenges and solutions.
- DIG ANYWHERE. Carve out the perfect home for your machines using the MOLE, a black hole gun.
- SCI-FI MYSTERY. A genre-first, unravel the mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the rogue planet Calyx.
- AURAL NIRVANA. Techtonica arrives with a build-inspiring original soundtrack from Cityfires (20XX, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered).
- CO-OP. Techtonica will be entirely playable alone or with up to four-player co-op.