Sorry, no Superhot: Mind Control Delete review yet.
Running at 4K, 120FPS
You've got to love these free Xbox Series X and S upgrades! The latest is for Superhot: Mind Control Delete, which now runs at a whopping 4K, 120FPS on Xbox Series X, and 2K, 120FPS on Xbox Series S! The news was officially announced on Twitter earlier today: Of course, Superhot: Mind Control Delete is currently available...
And now the developer has explained why
The latest game in the Superhot series (Superhot: Mind Control Delete) was released on Xbox One a couple of weeks ago, given out to players for free who bought the original Superhot before July 16th. And if you've already finished it, you'll have come across its polarising conclusion. When you trigger the...
You can get the new game for free
The third game in the Superhot series - Superhot: Mind Control Delete - is now available for Xbox One, and if you bought the original game before July 16th, you're entitled to a free copy of the new one. Folks over on Reddit have begun receiving their free codes via their Xbox Live Messages, but if you haven't got...
Including a day one Games with Gold title
We've got a busy few days coming up Xbox One, with plenty of intriguing titles on the way. Rocket Arena is EA's new 3v3 shooter, Ooblets finally receives its long-awaited release via Xbox Game Preview, Superhot: Mind Control Delete is free for owners of the original game, Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus finally...
Built on the foundations of SUPERHOT and SUPERHOT VR, MIND CONTROL DELETE continues to bring you more of SUPERHOT’s signature power fantasy.
Time moves only when you move. Enemies pour in from every direction. You are in complete control as you shoot, slice, and explode your way through dozens and dozens of increasingly challenging stages. The closer you get to the core, the more powerful you become. You amass an arsenal of skills and weapons. You uncover snippets of precious knowledge - of the meaning that you crave so much.
You shoot and slice. You move forward. You repeat. You repeat. You repeat. It becomes a ritual. It starts to mean something again.
The third game in the SUPERHOT franchise - MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world of SUPERHOT, more story, more signature gameplay. Keep dancing the slow motion ballet of destruction for so much longer than ever before.
- Much bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow motion combat.
- More mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
- More power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More polish applied over nearly four years of development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.
- More meaning?