Sorry, no Descenders review yet.
Sorry, no Descenders screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
"But please gamers, continue to explain why it's bad for us"
Xbox Game Pass has been in the headlines again recently, mainly due to comments coming from the UK CMA's Activision Blizzard report, and following this, Mike Rose of Descenders publisher No More Robots has taken to Twitter once again to talk about how beneficial the service has been for...
Race at up to 120 frames per-second
Update: No More Robots' Mike Rose has been in touch with us here at Pure Xbox to clarify that the Xbox Series X version of Descenders has managed to add three resolution options including a 60fps variant, which are as follows: 1080p120fps 4K60fps 4Kvariable 40-60fps (everything turned up to absolute...
"And it'll be free on Game Pass for a veeeeeery long time to come"
Update: We now have a confirmed release date of June 8, along with news that a physical edition will also be available! Original Story: Here's one for fans of the popular downhill biking game Descenders, as it's been announced that the game will be getting an Xbox Series X and Xbox...
"The main thing for us is that sales didn't go down"
We always see games going onto Xbox Game Pass, but do we ever stop to think how developers are benefiting from having their game readily available in a subscription package? The founder of the studio, No More Robots, has explained how their games even sell "a ton" of copies despite being included...
More than 500k in the past three months
No More Robots founder Mike Rose has revealed that downhill freeriding game Descenders continues to go from strength-to-strength on Xbox Game Pass, now approaching nearly 3 million total players via the service. That means around 20% of all Xbox Game Pass subscribers have downloaded the title at some point,...
Full of praise for the service
No More Robots founder Mike Rose has taken to Twitter to describe how "incredible" the Xbox Game Pass subscription service has been for Descenders, revealing that sales of the game have tripled since it joined the program in 2019. In a highly praiseworthy thread, Rose enthused that Descenders will remain part of Xbox...
Descenders is extreme downhill freeriding for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds, and where mistakes have real consequences. Will you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos — but bail too many times and you might lose it all
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Pick a Team, Become a Legend
In Descenders, your team is your life. When you pick a side — Enemy, Arboreal or Kinetic — you'll be bound together with other players who choose the same side as you.
Grab your bike, pick your team, and attempt to live up to the legend of your Descender. Will you join the die-hard, trick-frenzy ranks of Team Enemy, the proficient, off-road stylings of Team Arboreal, or the high-octane, speed-is-everything Team Kinetic?
- Wear your team's colors and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear
- Your Rep points go towards your team's total Rep, and exclusive prizes are awarded to the top team
- Gain access to your team's exclusive channel on the Descenders Discord server