Review Nicktoons MLB (Xbox 360)
Not quite a home run
With the real MLB season coming to a close, the sport is rapidly approaching its Toy Story moment: when no one is around to see, what happens to all the players? They're recruited by Nickelodeon, apparently, for a simplistic and, despite its best efforts, charming take on America's pastime. Nicktoons MLB falls under the same...
About The Game
Nickelodeon’s Animated All-Stars take on Baseball’s Best in Nicktoons MLB!
The epic showdown that fans of America's favorite pastime have been clamoring for is on! For the first time, an all-star roster from Nickelodeon's Nicktoons series will take on the best of the best from the MLB, delivering not only an unforgettable baseball gaming experience, but also the first to fully take advantage of Kinect for Xbox 360.
Nicktoons MLB will feature a dugout full of Nicktoons characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants, ZIM, Dudley Puppy, Fanboy, Chum Chum, and Ren and Stimpy, along with players from all 30 Major League Baseball teams.
· Nicktoons roster features animated All-Starsfrom hit Nickelodeon TV shows including Spongebob Squarepants, Invader ZIM, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Ren and Stimpy
· Robust MLB lineup includes players from all 30 MLB teams
· Custom-created ballparks add new meaning to "home field advantage" and range from the famed Fenway Park to the frigid Frosty Freeze Field
· State-of-the-art motion control system for authentic console baseball action
· Xbox 360 version supports Kinect and features controller-free pitching, batting, and fielding modes
· Perfect family sports game combining America’s favorite pastime with Nickelodeon’s colorful animated characters
I like this game very much.Have you got playing videos of this game?
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...