The best just got better
Despite posting impressive sales figures and delivering some engaging titles, Kinect has arguably struggled to find that elusive ‘killer app’ that is capable of convincing both casual and hardcore gamers of its worth. While the original Kinect Sports was a fantastic grounding in Microsoft’s brave controller-free world,...
About The Game
Play Sports, Feel Great!
Step up to the plate, reach for your driver to tee off, or serve up an ace as the most popular Kinect franchise returns with “Kinect Sports: Season Two” — only on Kinect for Xbox 360. With six thrilling new sports to jump into and enjoy, “Kinect Sports: Season Two” pulls the whole family off the couch and turns your living room into a world-class sports arena where intuitive, full-body gameplay and friendly competition reign supreme. Following the top-selling and award-winning “Kinect Sports: Season Two,” the second season amps up the action and delivers sporting gameplay like you’ve never seen — or felt — before!
“Kinect Sports: Season Two” sprints out of the box at full speed, taking full advantage of the revolutionary Kinect technology and its latest exciting features, such as in-game voice commands and enhanced motion tracking. Bringing the family together and introducing Challenge Play to Xbox LIVE and living rooms worldwide, “Kinect Sports: Season Two” harnesses the power of friendly competition to provide a more immersive experience for everyone from casual players to top-notch athletes and hardcore sports fans.
Game, Set, Kinect!
- A whole new ball game. “Kinect Sports: Season Two” features six full, new, team-based and individual sports — tennis, golf, American football, baseball, skiing and darts — with unique challenges and activities for each. With three difficulty levels ranging from rookie to champion, you can choose to hone your skills in a full-length game or just have instant fun with your friends and family in a Quick Play session — no setup required!
- New ways to play. As you experience each new sport, you’ll see and feel the latest advancements in the revolutionary Kinect technology at work. Whether you’re calling an audible in American football using in-game voice commands, or crouching down to get a detailed read of the green in golf, “Kinect Sports: Season Two” showcases the intuitive gameplay and effortless immersion that only Kinect can deliver.
- Anytime is game time. Can’t seem to find the perfect time to meet in person? “Kinect Sports: Season Two” lets you send a challenge for later. Get personal in a one-on-one showdown with your family, or send a challenge for your friends to tackle when they jump on Xbox LIVE later.
- Bring your A-game. “Kinect Sports: Season Two” is the ultimate party experience for friends and family of all skill levels; it also rewards those who want to take their game to the next level. With new Achievements, exciting activities and unlockable avatar awards, every player of every skill will find something to challenge and enthrall them.
- One for the highlight reel. Log onto KinectShare.com to download photos and videos captured in-game, and share them with your family and friends — and now, for the first time, post your sporting triumphs directly to your Facebook wall!
- Doing it for the fans. The only way is up! Every victory adds to your fan base, giving you the chance to see legions of new supporters beat a path to your door. Compare your fan-following with your friends’ to find out who’s the true sports star! And if you’ve played “Kinect Sports,” your fans are just waiting to make the journey into “Kinect Sports: Season Two” and support you in all the new sports.
- Go pro on Xbox LIVE. Through the power of the biggest gaming and social entertainment network connected to the TV, Xbox LIVE opens the playing field to the world. “Kinect Sports: Season Two” encourages you to connect and compete with friends and family no matter where they are in the world, as well as test your skills against millions of Xbox LIVE members*.
Golf — fore! Anyone for golf? The answer will always be “yes!” once you’ve tried your hand at the nine holes of the Maple Lakes golf course. It’s classic turn-taking stroke play as up to four players drive, chip and putt their way to the flag — or you can return to the hole of your choice and try for your personal best.
Darts — nerves of steel. With authentic gestures and pinpoint accuracy, darts has never looked better than at the glittering 180 Arena! Up to four players step up to prove they’ve got steady hands and quick wits to clear their 501-point tally. Glory awaits the first player to check out and win the game!
Baseball — batter up! It’s game night at Galaxy Park, the “Kinect Sports” baseball field, and you’re up! Experience the thrills of pitching, catching and batting — then take on a friend’s team in a simultaneous two-player showdown that’ll echo all the way to the pros!
Skiing — hit the slopes. The sparkling snow and breathtaking scenery may wow the crowd, but you’ll need all your concentration to master the two hazardous slalom runs on each of the three dazzling “Kinect Sports” courses. Take risks to shave off seconds as you hurtle over huge jumps and aim for big air while speeding to the end of a thrilling simultaneous race!
Tennis — faultless. Grandslam Gardens is the place to dazzle your friends as you smash, serve and slam lightning-fast tennis balls over the net. Build up momentum in a two-player, simultaneous rally of skill and timing — then rush the net to send your opponent reeling and claim that final point!
American football — Gridiron Glory. Take the spotlight as “Kinect Sports: Season Two” makes you a football superstar. Kick, sack, pass and catch your way to a show-stopping touchdown with intense plays and hard-hitting action. Whether you're playing alone or butting heads with a friend in stunning simultaneous play, your team will always be there to back you up — just go easy on the showboating!