Forums

Topic: The Forza Horizon and Motorsport Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 185

ralphdibny

@Banjo- nah I know you weren't, I guess that part wasn't really for you, I just wanted to make it clear to Tasuki or anyone else reading that I wasn't trying to butt in and take sides. I just wanted to reply to your original post but it was a bit awkward to do so after that exchange without at least acknowledging it.

Haha yeah MKWii was totally manic. I don't think I could ever compete with the MK experts which is why I think I gravitated toward CTR because the skills were learnable and once you get those skills, the items don't even matter because once you are blue flaming around the whole track then items from players you've lapped twice don't even make a difference.

There was a very brief period where I was that good but sadly I haven't played CTR in some years now so I suspect my muscle memory has gone completely out of the window

See ya!

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

Banjo-

Removed - off-topic

Banjo-

DreamlandGem

Polite reminder to stay on topic here, this thread is a place to discuss Forza Horizon Thanks

Poyo!

Twitter:

Tasuki

Looking forward to the Hot Wheel DLC for FH5 as the Hot Wheel DLC in FH3 is one of my favorite DLCs for the Horizon series.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

GarbonZoni

@Tasuki When you get it give an update on it please. I enjoyed it on FH3. Got bored of 5 pretty quick which was a shame especially as I hammered 4 (Pinnacle of series for me).
Cheers.

Xbox: Garbonzoni

Krzzystuff

Quick question for you folks. Recently i started playing FH5 with my buddies in convoys and it's been s massive pain....am i doing something wrong? I'm a much higher level and much further on the game. W he en i try and select a race for us to do they randomly get kicked out of the convoy...is it because they don't have those races available yet in their campaigns?

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

Banjo-

So will Forza Horizon 4 be removed from digital sales now after four years?

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

@Banjo- Seemingly no, I looked on the official Forza forums and an official response says (8 days ago):

"Hey everyone, no need to worry, we’re not planning on delisting Forza Horizon 4 anytime soon!"

https://forums.forza.net/t/fh4-end-of-life/556886/3

Maybe Game Pass led to a longer or different type of license being negotiated? FH4 is the first Forza game that was made with the "Day 1 on Game Pass" model in mind and Xbox Game Studios games leaving Game Pass often would look bad on Microsoft, especially as Forza is their best received franchise nowadays.

Grumblevolcano

Xbox Gamertag: Grumble Volcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic