Forums

Topic: The Forza Horizon and Motorsport Thread

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

LtSarge

@crippyd That's a good way of putting it, i.e. you played until you got bored. Because that's what I did with FH5 actually, I kept playing after I finished the main story until I didn't feel like playing anymore.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

Tasuki

@LtSarge That's what I was leaning towards but then my OCD kicks in when I see all those things on my map that have yet to be explored. Plus there's the checklist like all the roads drive, all speed traps triggered all the boards found etc. I convince myself ok I am going to stop now but then I see a spot on my map and I say after this event lol. But yeah it's starting to feel like a chore now but not to the point where it's overriding my OCD if that makes sense.

@crippyd Same here. That's my main focus now is the achievements. Mind you I won't get all of them, the fact that it's impossible to Platinum this game doest help as two of the barn finds were tied to a limited time event. However I want to get the ones I can like ever road driven, all speed traps triggered etc.

Thanks for the input guys. My next decision is if I want to start FH2 or 4 next.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

ralphdibny

@Tasuki I think I'm the complete opposite of you with Forza Horizon. I've started 3, 4 and 5 and have them all on the go at once 😅. It's not at all how I normally play games but it's the sort of game that fits that drop in/out play style.

I don't think I've finished any of them. I'm probably nearly there with 4 as it was my first Xbox One game. I have no idea how far along I am in 3 and 5.

I think for me, they are just good/amazing games to pick up and play when there is a lull in my normal schedule. Or if I get reminded to play them by a game pass quest or an article on this website. It is one of my favourite Xbox franchises by far and I feel like Horizon 4 is one of my top games of that console generation.

As for FH2 or 4 next. I would have immediately said 4 just because I love it so much but thinking about it, it might actually be good to go backwards and forwards. Just so 4 feels more fresh after playing an older iteration if that makes sense. 3, 2, 4, 1, 5. Might break it up a bit

Edited on by ralphdibny

ralphdibny

redd214

Down to my final 4 Achievements! Should be able to knock out 2 on Thrusday and another one next week. Winning an eliminator is a thorn in my side though!! Finished top 3-5 at least a dozen times already, going to be a pain to complete.

I also realized I literally have no Xbox friends (besides my kids lol) so if anyone wants to add me my tag is TABX214

redd214

Tasuki

@ralphdibny I completely agree. That's how I pay Forza Horizon games. As I said before I play them as a pallet cleanser game in-between more intense game or when I want to play a game but don't have much time, like you said drop in drop out. I can run a few races, do a couple of stunts and be completely satisfied. Which is why it's take me as long as it has with FH3. Sometimes I may go months without playing a FH game. Although I don't know if I can handle playing 3 at the same time lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic