Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - Rise of the Tomb Raider (May)

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 3,409

R1spam

I'll throw a vote in for either sunset overdrive or solar ash, both have been sitting on my hard drive for a while.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

oliverp

@Balta666 Oh cool that you have played and complete the game. Thinking very seriously about downloading it soon and give it a try before the end of the month. Now for next month I want to vote for Wo Long Falllen. Its also a game that I feel like playing in a not to distant future (its kind of first in my backlog atm).

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

oliverp

@Balta666 Yeah I will very much consider it. Hm why have Wo long Fallen been taking off the list of games to choose btw? The game still seem to be on gamepass.

oliverp

oliverp

@Ballta666 I see, no problem. It was just that I got a little bit confused there for a moment Hope I know now how things work.

oliverp

NintendoByNature

Finally started the game tonight. Better late than never I suppose. I played a good hour and it's been enough to say I like where the story is going, and I'm enjoying the combat. Just hoping I can finish by the end of the month while juggling this, robocop and prince of persia the lost crown.

NintendoByNature

Balta666

Hello there! In this special February with one extra day we receive a present of a game that bounced around for ages is given its opportunity to shine . The monthly club's game is Sunset Overdrive, the unlikely Xbox exclusive made by Imsoniac on the early days of Xbox One.

It looks to be a zombie open world game with vibrant colours and goofy characters.

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish moments of the game. You do so by typing your spoiler between spoiler tags like this: [spoiler]insert message here[ /spoiler] and removing the space between [ and /

Some HLTB Stats:
Main Story - 10 Hours
Main + Extras - 17.5 Hours
Completionist - 34 Hours

There are also a couple of story DLC with 1h or 2h extra, feel free to talk about them as well if you please.

Tag list, please tag me and let me know if you want to be added or removed. I think I've picked up everyone who joined this month but please just post and tag me @Balta666 to let me know if I've missed you or if you want to join!
Also please let me know if you change your username, I might not notice and you won't get the notification (equally let me know if you have changed your username to get away from the notifications and I will delete you off the tag list 😆)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @vidjagames @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @R1spam @lookupmore @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @Captain_Chozo @HelloCraig @BlackMayge @kyleforrester87 @RDDMarston @Utena-mobile @oliverp @OldManLopan @jedinite @Bnasty0303

Ok so now, votes for next month.

• Tag me in a post with your vote(s). (Just hit reply on one of my posts or write @Balta666)
  • Write your votes in bold (put the text in between asterisks) and try and keep it separate from any paragraphs.
  • One line will do, "My vote is such and such a game(s)"
  • Feel free to make the post longer but try and keep the actual vote separate from the main body of the text and at the top of the post next to my tag @Balta666
  • Vote for as many games as you like!
    The votes reset every month and start from Zero. Feel free to suggest new games and I will add them to the list and count your vote toward it!

American McGee's Alice -
As Dusks Falls -
Banjo-Kazooie - 1 (Nbn)
Chicory: A Colourful Tale
Conker's Bad Fur Day - 1 (Nbn)
Contrast -
Gears of War 2 -
Genesis Noir -
Ghostwire: Tokyo - 1 (Olp)
Gotham Knights -
Halo 2 - 1 (Nbn)
Inkulinati - 1 (Nbn)
Inside -
Jusant -
Lies of Pi -
Planet of Lana -
Quake 2 -
Remnant 2 -
Rise of Tomb Raider -
Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath -
Solar Ash - 1 (Nbn)
Steamworld build -
The Evil Within 2 -
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank - 2 (Nbn, Tma)
Unravel -
We Happy Few -
Wo Long: Fallen Destiny - 1 (Olp)

If you have another game you'd like added to the list then let me know and I will add it with a vote from you!

For other tips on formatting texts in the forum's see the link below:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/tips_for_formatting_...

I will link to this post in my signature so you can just click on my signature down below to get back to this post and see the list of games and current votes!

Edited on by Balta666

ralphdibny

Ooo sunset overdrive, might actually have to play this one!

See ya!

ralphdibny

In this game you control a team of mechanics who only work during the twilight hours. The goal is to tweak and create motorcar engines that will allow their drivers to push them to the max. As your team fades from existence as the sun sets and the evening rolls on, your mechanics can watch the fruits of their labour as drivers speed up mountains in the distance, often flying up into the air at the very peak. As the last mechanic fades, a tear glistens as it drops from their eye leaving a wet droplet on the floor with no indication of where it came from.

In the DLC, play as Agent Flux Mullins who is investigating this team of mechanically trained apparitions. Mullins can hide in the tool cabinet in the late afternoon. When the sun begins to hit the horizon, mechanics pop into existence all around him. To his shock, he discovers something much more mysterious about this motorcar garage....

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

themightyant

@Balta666 I've played Sunset Overdrive before but wouldn't mind giving it another go and seeing how it holds up 10 years later. I REALLY enjoyed it first time round, was one of my absolute favourite Xbox One exclusives, limited as they were.

themightyant

ZeD

Sunset Overdrive was the reason I got a Xbox One. Been a while since I played it and I know I have the DLC to complete... but Persona 3 calls 😂

ZeD

Xbox Gamertag: KratosRises3468 | Twitter:

crippyd

I played it a while back and it didn't really grab me but I'm willing to give it another go.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

GamingFan4Lyf

Yes! Sunset Overdrive!

An overlooked gem of the Xbox One era (it was pretty highly rated by critics, though). I don't think I have fired up the game since getting a Series X, but I bet AutoHDR would be a nice boost to an already colorful game.

I think I prefer the rail grinding/building scaling/parkour-ish nature of Sunset Overdrive's traversal over web-slinging.

My Nintendo: Daemonrunner
PlayStation Network: Bioflare
Steam: Bioflare

Xbox Gamertag: Bioflare

NintendoByNature

Looks like I'll have to shelve like a dragon. Didn't get far anyway. I definitely want to give this a fair shake so I'll try to play this in tandem with all the other stuff I'm trying play from prince of persia( should be done any day now), robocop, and I'll be starting arkham asylum on switch shortly too.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic