Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club Double Bill - Banjo-Kazooie / Solar Ash (Apr)

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,363

NoblePanda78

Balta666 wrote:

NoblePanda78 wrote:

I'd love to revisit the Gears saga in co-op. If anyone's looking for a partner, let me know!

I could go for that! I have started Gears of War 2 immediately after finishing the first. Time zones can be tricky though... My gamertag is my profile name here

Awesome! Did you want to keep going with Gears 2 or redo the first one for the game club? Honestly, I've been looking for someone to do 1-5 co-op with. My gamertag is the same as my username here. I'm Central time if that helps any.

"And that's how Equestria was made!"-Pinke Pie

NintendoByNature

Made it to act IV last night. Ngl, it's been pretty much a gameplay loop but for some reason I REALLY enjoy it. Usually I get bored when things feel a little samey but I'm loving the game.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Act V! Here we go. I will say though that sometimes Dom doesn't follow orders and won't regroup. Makes it frustrating when I'm getting ambushed with no help. Had to redo a section 5+ times since he stood by the stairs and wouldn't come to help. Other than that, amazing game. Hoping to finish up in the next day or two. About how long is Act V anyway?

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Clankylad dom notoriously got in a door way and wouldn't move. I had to restart from the last load a few times because I couldn't leave a room.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Finished the game, what a rush. Glad it was chosen as this months game or I would've sat on it forever. Not sure if I wana fire up gears of war 2 or move onto ghostwire Tokyo now.

NintendoByNature

ralphdibny

@Balta666 nice one, well done!

Judgment might be worth doing as part of your 360 era play through, if your going to take a break before you get onto the Xbox one era games.

I think judgment is a prequel or midquel or something. I remember thinking it was decent enough, it had like some horde mode style levels in the campaign possibly with some very minor tower defence style elements. But it explores more of the world building lore which is why it was of interest to me. Defo should be played before 4&5 though because it has character(s) who reappear later!

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

ralphdibny

@AgentCooper wicked, vote added! List is accessible by clicking the link in my sig btw ⬇️⬇️

See ya!

ralphdibny

We seem to have lost Clankylad. Not sure what happened to them but I hope they are well.

@NoblePanda78 I can't remember if I've asked you already but do you want to be added to the tag list for this thread?

See ya!

ralphdibny

Hi all! This month's game is Redfall.

Untitled

This game doesn't release until tomorrow (2nd may) but looks to be an interesting one. It is developed by Arkane and is an Xbox exclusive.

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish moments of the game. You do so by typing your spoiler between spoiler tags like this: [spoiler]insert message here[ /spoiler] and removing the space between [ and /

Some HLTB Stats:

Original game:
Main Story - ?
Main + Extras - ?
Completionist - ?

Well I guess there are no hltb stats as the game hasn't released yet!

Tag list, please tag me and let me know if you want to be added or removed. I think I've picked up everyone who joined this month but please just post and tag me @ralphdibny to let me know if I've missed you or if you want to join!

Also please let me know if you change your username, I might not notice and you won't get the notification (equally let me know if you have changed your username to get away from the notifications and I will delete you off the tag list 😆)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @XBontendo @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @Ryu_Niiyama @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @Banjo- @R1spam @lookupmore @Dusk_Actual @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @Captain_Chozo @HelloCraig @BlackMayge @AgentCooper @Sebatrox @kyleforrester87

Ok so now, votes for next month.

• Tag me in a post with your vote(s). (Just hit reply on one of my posts or write @ralphdibny)
  • Write your votes in bold (put two asterisks around it) and try and keep it separate from any paragraphs.
  • One line will do, "My vote is such and such a game(s)"
  • Feel free to make the post longer but try and keep the actual vote separate from the main body of the text and at the top of the post next to my tag @ralphdibny
  • Vote for as many games as you like!

The votes reset every month and start from Zero. Feel free to suggest new games and I will add them to the list and count your vote toward it!

Amnesia: Dark Descent -
Brutal Legend -
Chicory: A Colourful Tale - 1 (balta,
Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded -
Crackdown 3 -
Crysis -
Fable Anniversary -
Goldeneye -
Ghost wire Tokyo -
Halo: Combat Evolved - 2 (balta, coop
It takes two -
Kameo: Elements of Power -
Legend of Tian Ding -
Maneater -
Ori and the Will of the Wisps -
Perfect Dark -
Rage -
Return to Monkey Island -
Scorn -
Signalis -
Somerville -
Soul Hackers 2 -
Sunset Overdrive - 1 (GF4L,
The Gunk -
Trek to Yomi -
Tunic -
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty -

If you have another game you'd like added to the list then let me know and I will add it with a vote from you!

I will link to this post in my signature so you can just click on my signature down below to get back to this post and see the list of games and current votes!

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

Lavalera

I didn't manage to finish Gear of War in time. I got to Raam and then tried several tactics but couldn't beat him. But that's fine.
My thoughts about GoW (I played the 360 version):
The atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. It makes me feel like playing one of the olders Doom games. Constantly being on my toes and even leaning IRL when a corner approaches, because that absolutely works for checking around a corner in the game right? LOL. The music and sounds are great for the atmosphere and the dark corridors, houses and outdoors make the atmosphere complete. You really get sucked into the creepy dark places.
The graphics look very good for a game that' s over 15 years old. It sometimes its hard to imagine this game is that old. The gameplay feels very tight and the gunplay feels right. Enemies aren't bullet sponges luckily and you have to make sure to keep an eye out while behind cover to not get hit by grenades or boomer rockets.
So I'm very positive about the game. If i had to rank it i would probably give it a 8.5.

Now on to Redfall. I'm very excited about that game.

PSNid: Lavalera

NintendoByNature

@ralphdibny heck yea! Looking forward to tomorrow. I didn't even realize it was already may 1st. Wheres Nsync when you need them?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic