Forums

Topic: General Xbox Series X|S Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,430

Senua

I recently received lot of flak in this forum when I pointed out the benefit of the Smart Delivery initiative. Lot of people including some “journalists” called it a mere useless marketing term and something which was “redundant”. Well guess what now you just got owned yet again.

https://wccftech.com/ps5-spider-man-no-free-upgrade/

Just imagine if Xbox did something like this with cross-gen Halo Infinite. Hell even the most awaited title of decade Cyberpunk will support Smart Delivery which is by a smaller studio.

Edited on by Senua

Senua

Ryall

@Senua Smart delivery is a marketing term used to describe one Microsoft policies. It isn’t a piece of unique technology. Recognising that doesn’t make it any less valuable. It is certainly a better policy than locking enhancements to the next generation version.

Ryall

TheFrenchiestFry

Microsoft basically soft-addressed and debunked the rumor that they were acquiring SEGA and that it would be announced at TGS.

I mean anyone with a brain would've probably been able to deduce as such

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Banjo-

@WCB May be but I'd wait for official prices, those are "pre-orders" without official price... This has happened before.

Banjo-

WCB

@BlueOcean it is probably close to the price we'll pay here considering "Samsung announced the price of 1 TB 980 Evo SSD yesterday (more in-line with PS5 speeds) and that’s going to set us back $380 AUD".

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Banjo-

@WCB I'm not getting one of this at launch, I'll use my external 4TB HDD.

Banjo-

WCB

@BlueOcean me neither. I'll just get better at managing my game space.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Senua

Is it true Starfield have just now got confirmed to be a Xbox ecosystem exclusive?

Edited on by Senua

Senua

TheFrenchiestFry

@Senua All they've said is that it would be day one on Xbox consoles and PC. They haven't officially confirmed that it's going to be a proper Xbox exclusive

Granted, since Starfield never had platforms specified or talked about officially, they could always announce it as an Xbox Series X/PC exclusive and people would probably understand given the circumstances.

TheFrenchiestFry

BAMozzy

@Senua Not confirmed at all - although Jez Corden at Windows Central seems certain that it will be.

He states 'it will be' when someone asks whether Starfield will be Exclusive to Xbox and then follows that tweet with 'PC too obviously. But literally no idea why people think this will come to PS5'

BUT as far as Official MS statements go, all they have said is that they are going to be assessing each on a Game by Game basis and honouring contracts with Sony for Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Banjo-

@Senua

It's s hilarious yet true that some people claim that they don't need an Xbox because they have a high-end PC to play Xbox games and yet they are mad at Microsoft for acquiring ZeniMax and begging for their games to come to PS5.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Senua

@BlueOcean Blends in so beautifully with modern furnitures.

Senua

Senua

A next-gen “RDNA3” “9gbps” 499$ revolutionary console runs a first party title at 1440p? And people were still trolling 299$ Series S for 1440p?

I would expect atleast checkerboard/DRS/DLSS 4K60fps from a top end next-gen console.

Edited on by Senua

Senua

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic