Forums

Topic: General Xbox Series X|S Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,430

Banjo-

@Balta666 I have a PS4, not a PS5 and one of the many reasons is that Sony's prices went through the roof. I don't like Nintendo's pricing on Switch, especially for individual ports but I guess PS5 is worse, overall. They used to be good deals on PS4 like The Nathan Drake Collection and Wipeout Omega Collection. Even The Last of Us Remastered was slightly cheaper than a new game but on PS5 there aren't any good deals and everything is more expensive than ever before.

Banjo-

LtSarge

@Balta666 Yeah I just thought this was interesting in general but you may very well be correct.

LtSarge

LtSarge

Microsoft is continuing to market Game Pass in Japan:

Another VTuber was playing Ori and the Blind Forest yesterday. It feels like they've improved their marketing since Ori and Forza definitely fit those two streamers, especially the latter since she likes racing games. Really cool to see her play Forza Horizon 5 and the stream even got over 200k views! Pretty cool stuff, hopefully Microsoft will keep this up and maybe even acquire a Japanese publisher in the future. Japan is a good market for them in terms of Game Pass.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

Grumblevolcano

When do we think the expansions for FH5 will release? I'm leaning towards June for the first expansion as Microsoft has previously revealed FH expansions at big events (e.g. Fortune Island was at X018, Lego Speed Champions was at E3 2019).

Grumblevolcano

Xbox Gamertag: Grumble Volcano

BAMozzy

I believe that Game Pass is the primary Platform for MS which has a 'knock-on' benefit to their Console and PC platforms. As we know, all of MS's first party games and 3rd Party Deals are all coming to Game Pass which means that those more 'traditional' PC/Console gamers also get 'exclusives' to purchase on Day 1 too.

The Primary Focus on Game Pass is perhaps a big reason that MS are seeing success in Japan. You don't 'need' a console as Game Pass is on PC and Mobile too but could lead to hardware sales - either as an extra option to an existing Subscriber or as the 'primary' platform to get a Game Pass Subscription. What I mean by that is say a person Subscribes on Mobile but then wants to carry on playing games on TV, maybe then pick up a Series S/X or alternatively see the Series S/X as their way in to Game Pass (All-Access for example).

This is why MS don't feel like Sony are in the 'same' competition as they are and why I don't think Sony's revision of PS+/PSNow will 'compete' with Game Pass. Sony's Primary Platform is their Console and as such, need people to buy their hardware and lock them into their 'ecosystem'. Their 'new' Exclusives are made to make people want to buy their Hardware and particularly Games at their most 'premium' price (ie in the first 'month' or so of release). That also means Sony have much more 'interest' in Sales figures and why they won't want to put 'new games' into a Subscription service.

With MS's focus on 'Game Pass' as their Primary focus, that takes away the 'focus' on hardware, sales and commercial viability of Gaming projects. Of course they still make the Console and still want to offer the 'best' hardware for those who still prefer the more 'traditional' console experience. Those Games they are making primarily for 'Game Pass' will still be 'sold' as a traditional Console exclusive, but whether they are the 'best' selling games or not is not important, how many played is. A great example of the 'difference' is hearing how the companies talk now - Sony are still on about how many sales of their Console, how many sales of their Games (R&C over 1.1m sales and around 10% of owners having a copy and Returnal 560k sales after a few months etc) and MS don't talk about Console Sales (not important to them - as long as they are 'selling' but GP Subscriber numbers are more important) and how many people played (25m+ played Sea of Thieves, over 10m played Forza Horizon 5). Lets be honest, if Sea of Thieves 'wasn't' on Game Pass, who'd have put money on it selling more than 5m? You wouldn't get 'devs' coming out and saying their 'planned' sequel didn't get 'green-lit' because the first didn't sell 'well enough' for their Publisher - like Sony Bend and 'Days Gone' or teams being 'forced' to work on their publishers 'money' makers - like all the developers pushed into supporting 'Call of Duty' at Activision...

As I said, it also takes away that 'commercial' risk element when it comes to what games they are willing to green-light. For example, a sequel, license or 'on trend' game is more likely to be 'green-lit' than a brand new IP - especially a more 'experimental' new IP because the commercial 'risk' is significantly reduced. A 'new' Assassins Creed game is less risk than a new IP about Pirates/Vikings etc, making a new IP in the 'Marvel, DC, Harry Potter etc' License is less risk than making the 'same' game without that licence. The game is 'paid for' by the 'Subscribers' during development so its not 'reliant' on having to sell 5m to recuperate costs - and then its 'sold' on Day 1 as well - but 'sales' are not as important as Player engagement and that data is more important to MS. As we know, 'bad/broken' games can still sell well (Cyberpunk 2077) but really don't tell the whole truth. I wonder how many of those who bought CP2077 actually played more than a couple of hours. Player engagement and average time spent in those games is a more important metric - especially if your Primary platform is 'Game Pass' and wanting people not 'just' to spend 'money', but actually their time in your ecosystem.

I'm not saying MS is 'better/worse' than Sony because they have a different priority and therefore what 'metrics' are important to them. Its clear that the Series S/X is NOT their primary platform as there is no 'incentive' to buy - other than it suits the budget and preference of the Consumer. Its not like I 'need' a Series X to play any first party 'exclusive' and could even use my Mobile or 'last gen' hardware to stream those games to where as with Sony, you 'need' a PS5 to play their first party exclusives. The Series S/X are 'optional' platforms, albeit locked to MS for that 'traditional' console experience and benefit from Xbox Studio releases, but sales of both hardware and games are NOT important as Game Pass, their 'primary' platform, is available on other hardware and takes away from 'sales'.

I consider Game Pass Ultimate to be the 'ultimate' gaming Platform. It doesn't require any 'physical' platform or for you to buy any hardware as you probably already own something compatible already. With GPU, I could play on my mobile on the bus to work, carrying on playing on my PC (during Lunch break) and when I get home, carry on playing on my Console - no need to buy 3 different platform versions with no progression across them. Xbox Studio's are making 'exclusives' for Game Pass primarily to sell Subscriptions, not hardware. Since I joined Game Pass, I have accessed more games through that 'platform' than I have through the 'traditional' method - I didn't 'buy' FH5, H:I, B4B, Outriders, Medium, Artful Escape etc etc for my 'Xbox', I played these through Game Pass and not all through the console thanks to Streaming.

That means that PS5 probably will sell more units than Series S/X and have more 'weeks' at the top of the Software Sales Charts because the 'only' way to play those games on Day 1 is by buying the hardware and software. If you have a decent PC, you don't 'need' a Series X for the 'best' way to play on Day 1 and whilst it seems Sony are going to release their 'exclusives' to PC, they will be 'timed' exclusivity on Console - maybe a year or more.

Going back to Japan, Xbox Success isn't directly related to their Console sales - its much more directly linked to Game Pass. That may lead to more consoles sold as its a great platform for 'Game Pass' to download games to although they may prefer a PC or Mobile device but Game Pass 'growth' in Japan is more likely the Metric that MS will use to gauge their success. Like I said, it's likely to have a knock on effect as the Consoles do compliment Game Pass very well, but not the only option so the Success of Game Pass in places like Japan will see the popularity of hardware increase.

Both Sony and MS will still need 'Exclusives' to sell Hardware or Subscriptions but that's where the similarities end. Both have very different goals and metrics that are important to them and expecting MS to 'beat' Sony or at least 'Compete' with sales figures on 'hardware' is totally ridiculous. Game Pass is MS's primary Platform now and that has a negative impact on 'sales' in that you don't need 'specific' hardware and certainly impacts day1 software sales. Long term, it could 'benefit' sales as more people buy hardware because of Game Pass or because those games are released 'exclusively' and with many more people playing, they may end up buying that game eventually that wouldn't of before.

The TL:DR is that MS's primary platform is 'Game Pass' and that puts them in a 'different' position to Sony/Nintendo. They could sell only 100k Series Consoles in Japan a year but could have a much more 'competitive' user base and have more 'player engagement' than both of those as they could spend more time on Mobile/PC playing Game Pass games than playing on Switch/PS5. Japanese 'sales' figures would indicate that the 'hardware' and 'software' isn't selling anywhere near the numbers of their rivals, but doesn't tell the whole story of where Japanese Gamers are spending 'most' of their gaming time or the 'popularity' of Xbox Games. More people could have played Forza Horizon, Halo etc than Returnal, R&C, Deathloop etc in Japan because of Game Pass and the fact they don't 'need' a Series S/X to play on.

That isn't a 'criticism' of MS, Sony etc. Both have chosen their Path and what is 'important' to their 'success'. Sony is a more Traditional platform and perhaps is 'competing' with the Series X amongst those who prefer that type of experience. From a Consumer perspective, you may still look at the 'exclusives' and compare 'hardware specs' and how games 'look and run' on both to determine which 'platform' you want to invest in from that 'traditional' perspective. MS are 'competing' there too but its NOT their primary Platform and its 'benefiting' from MS focusing more on Game Pass as their 'Primary' platform as they need to offer 'Games' to make you want to subscribe which can be sold 'exclusively' on Console too. If the Console was their 'Primary' Platform, those games would be 'exclusive' to that hardware to make people buy it and release them later to PC/Game Pass to maximise reach.

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

PhhhCough

Has anyone bought or looked into the G-Story portable monitor for the xbox series x. It is similar to the xscreen that was kickstarted last year, for the series s. It's a 12.5" LCD screen, 2 hdmi ports(1 is 1080p120hz, 2 is 4k60hz), hdr, freesync, and two speakers. It attaches to the back of the series x. Cost is $330. Anyone with experience with one?

PhhhCough

Ralizah

My Xbox controller came in. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but it's definitely a million times more comfortable than the Duke and the controller for the 360.

Pros:

• Really, really like the texture on the grips. Makes it feel very nice in the hand.
  • Vastly better start/select (or whatever they're called now) buttons than on the DS4. Really nice for PS2 emulation. Not sure what that wider one in-between them does, but I'm sure I can find a use for it.
  • Triggers feel less "squishy" than the ones on the DS4, and also less "buttony" than what passes for triggers on the Switch Pro.
  • D-Pad is... pretty good! Placement is unfortunate, of course, but it's actually pretty responsive, which makes it way better than the one on the Switch Pro. The way it's designed seems to make diagonal movement easier to achieve as well, although more testing is needed on this front before I can say anything definitively.
  • Light-up Xbox logo is snazzy, but not blinding like the light bar on the DS4.

Cons:

• I'm noticing that, unlike with the DS4 and Switch Pro, where it's easy to reach both the triggers and shoulder bumpers with my index fingers, I actually have to re-adjust my grip to hit the shoulder buttons on the Xbox controller. Not a fan.
  • D-Pad is loud af. Seriously, is it possible for the clicking to be any louder?
  • The thumb sticks are wildly concave. Maybe fine for people with small thumbs, but I just find it harder to perform subtle movements with it swallowing bits of my thumb meat in its vortex.
  • Face buttons are pretty, but a little too slippery and rounded for my liking.

So, not perfect, but my impressions are overall pretty positive so far.

@NEStalgia

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NEStalgia

@Ralizah very cool! The middle button between start and select (lol I'm not the only one that still just calls them start and select!) Is the share button (new on series controllers, wasn't on x1.)

Agreed on all the pros. For the cons, yeah, the dpad is kinda loud, iirc, it uses actual micro switches instead of rubber membrane buttons like expensive Razer controllers use for the buttons and triggers. I LOVE those razer buttons, but for a dpad I can see that being annoying. Otoh it's my favorite dpad at this point, so I can forgive the sound. I mentioned I use the Elite V2 mostly, which has the heavy metal dpad which dampens the sound a lot, but it's also larger. For 2d platformers I actually like the dpad on the stock series controller better. If you get over the sound of it I think you'll love it. Especially after being used to the mushy ds4 dpad and the..... Just bad switch pro pad. (Seriously how does the patent owner of the nes and snes pad get it THAT wrong??)

The bumpers...hmm... That's a tricky one. If the ergonomics aren't working well there's not much advice. The only thing I can offer is, are you trying to hit them square on? I find with xb bumpers I tend to roll my finger from the trigger to the bumper kind of hitting it with the middle of my index finger just around the knuckle. On Sony controllers I tend to fully lift my finger and move it to the bumper. I don't really notice I use them differently, bit technically not moving the finger at all and just rolling it to tap the bumper on its edge of actually convenient.

Thumb sticks....I actually dislike the concavex ds4 caps, but I know what you mean with xb. I tend to use the knurled edge for subtle movement. But on my Elite, I did swap the right cap for the shallower, wider, 360 style stick, so I definitely see the complaint there...

Otoh the dreamy triggers remain a thing of beauty

NEStalgia

Ralizah

@NEStalgia Ah, OK. I should see if I can use that Xbox accessories app to map the Xbox Game Bar screenshotting feature on my PC to that button. That'd make screenshotting as easy as it is on Switch (I'd say PS4 as well, but there's a noticeable delay in the feedback of the screenshotting tool on that console).

All I know is that multiple previous console D-Pads didn't sound like bullet shrimp and still managed to work well. The current gold standard for controller D-Pads is actually third-party: 8bitdo's M30 has the single best D-Pad I've ever made use of. It's giant, responsive, and because it's designed like a Saturn D-Pad, diagonal movements are super easy.

With that said, the DS4's segmented D-Pad works really well, doesn't click loudly, and is placed better, so that's probably my favorite of the first-party D-Pads at the moment (with Switch being the worse in this regard; wtf Nintendo).

Still, based on previous controllers from M$, I expected the D-Pad to suck, and it doesn't, so that's a huge bonus. Definitely think this is my go-to emulation pad as well.

So, my natural grip snugly wraps my index fingers around the triggers, but if I want to hit the bumper without changing position, I can only hit it with the side of my index finger. It's... workable, but not ideal. Perfectly fine for any games without heavy use of the bumpers. If I want to press them with my whole index fingers, I have to put my hand into a sort of claw grip, like one does with the Vita.

I mean, the DS4/Switch thumbsticks could probably stand to be, like, a mm more concave, but the Series controller is way too far in that direction. tbh I'd be curious to know if the inside borders of that convex design are blistering people's thumbs!

But yes, the triggers are probably the best of the current controllers I own.

The wireless adapter I ordered is coming in two days, so I'm curious to see if that makes it painless to play with headphones connected to the controller on PC, which I've heard is a feature of that device.

Edited on by Ralizah

BAMozzy

@Ralizah Controllers are a 'personal' thing and as such, my feelings are very different.

For example, the DS, DS2 and DS3 were absolutely terrible for me. I used to think it was down to the symmetrical design but with DS4 and DS5, I now believe that was down to the trigger placement and the horrible 'grips' that made my hand 'cramp' after a short time but the more bulbous grips and better angled triggers of the DS4 and DS5 have stopped that happening. The Trigger placement was 'so bad' that games like CoD would assign the 'shoulder' buttons as the 'triggers' and triggers for grenades as the 'default'. I couldn't play Racing games because trying to use the triggers and hold the DS3 and earlier controllers would kill my hands...

As I said, controllers are a 'personal' thing and the Xbox Controller, inc the Duke immediately felt significantly more comfortable over longer periods of time.

I have used the Xbox Elite (first V1 and now V2) exclusively (on Xbox) since the day the first Elite released. If you want a 'D-Pad' that's 'perfect' for Fighting games and find a 'cross' more uncomfortable, you can switch it to a 'disc'

Untitled

As you can see, this one has the disc on the controller and the cross, along with the different height and style thumbsticks, trigger adjustment and charging dock in the case.

With mine, I like to have a higher right thumbstick which allows for a bit more 'fine control' when aiming or looking around. However if you prefer a 'domed' thumbstick, you could use that instead.

Its definitely the 'best' controller I have ever held in my hands and the 'new' Xbox controller, which is the 3rd revision of the Xbox One controller (not a 'new' Series S/X controller - although does come with those consoles), has taken aspect of the Elite 2 (like the trigger grips, grip) and incorporated them here. I've had my Elite V2 since Day1 and its still just as solid, tight and performant as the day I bought it. I've not actually held the new 'regular' controller, I never even took it out of the box when I got my Series X...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Ralizah

The wireless adapter for Windows works really well. I just emulated the PS2 version of Fatal Frame 2 while listening to the audio through my Xbox Series controller. VERY neat.

@BAMozzy

BAMozzy wrote:

As I said, controllers are a 'personal' thing and the Xbox Controller, inc the Duke immediately felt significantly more comfortable over longer periods of time.

I figured someone out there had to like the Duke, considering they even revived the thing a few years back. I'll... never understand that preference, unfortunately, but this sort of thing is why I'm glad it's increasingly easy to use a range of controllers on multiple platforms with the appropriate adapters. Options are good.

The Elite controller is cool, but I don't think I'd ever be able to convince myself to fork over the cash for that thing. Hell, what tipped me over the edge on the Xbox Series controller was that I was able to snag one for $40 on Amazon. Same reason it took me years to jump on the Switch Pro controller. I can easily afford them, but, for whatever reason, I'm psychologically resistant to paying more than I need to for accessories.

I'm glad I waited this long, though, as the Series controller is pretty rad so far in terms of the improvements to its design.

I think my ideal controller would be a Dualshock 4 with improved triggers, slightly more concave analog stick caps, no trackpad, and more prominent start/select buttons. And a far more subtle lightbar, while we're at it. And a better battery life.

The general feel of that controller really works for me, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

BAMozzy

@Ralizah You have to remember that at the time of the 'Duke', everything else seemed built primarily for the 'young' or small handed people. The N64 'Trident' controller was quite big but the PS controllers were small and had small, thin and pointy grips - which seemed even smaller and more awkward (for me) when they introduced the Dual sticks of the Dualshock. The shape of the grip, angled and pointy, would make the controller want to 'slip' out and being small, made it 'uncomfortable' and cramped to my large 'adult' hands.

Then when MS launched the OG Xbox, the 'Duke' felt amazing - Reassuringly solid with a very comfortable and natural layout that fitted in my hands. Even after 'hours' of gaming, my hands hadn't suffered from cramp or other discomfort.

So therefore I do look back at the Duke with 'positive' memories but I will admit, the 'Controller-S' - the 'slim downed' Duke was better but by the 'end' of the OG Xbox era, I had been using various 3rd Party Wireless controllers. Since the 360 design, the changes have been more 'refinements' and that appears to have pushed 'Sony' who had stuck with their design for a few generations to try and design a controller with their 'symmetrical' layout that felt comfortable for the majority of people regardless of hand size.

Like I said, I haven't had issues with any of the controllers since the PS4/XB1 era - thanks to the redesign of the DS4 and now the DS5 which has a 'similar' feel and shape to Xbox controller - albeit with the left thumbstick & D-Pad swapped around to give the symmetrical design PS is known for.

I wouldn't buy a 'Duke' today but I do look back fondly on it because I remember how great it felt in my hands compared to the alternatives of that time.

Banjo-

The Xbox One was my first Xbox console and controller. Specifically, the Xbox Elite Series 1. One thing I didn't like about it and about the Xbox One controller was that it seems that you have to move your hands to reach the triggers and bumpers but I watched a video and it's just that some people don't hold the Xbox controllers right. You are supposed to rest your index fingers in between the bumpers and triggers and that's why there is a recess on the lower part of the bumpers. If you rest your fingers on there you can easily reach triggers and bumpers without changing the position of your hands. You just slide your fingers in between them. Then I went back to hold the DS4, which I had used before the Xbox One controllers. DS4 forces you to choose between a comfortable position for triggers or for bumpers because they are physically separated and the angle differs and also between sticks and digital buttons. They all are still reachable but it's not as comfortable as the Xbox controllers when you hold them right. After hours of gaming, the DS4 makes my hands ache but I could play with the Xbox controller all day long. This is also because the Xbox controller fills the palm of the hands so there is no tension. This is what Xbox do the best, the ergonomics. The Xbox buttons are at first high and clicky but they are more responsive than the lower-profile softer DS4 buttons. I've never liked the DualShock D-pad and the triggers are awful.

Comparing the Xbox controllers I have, Elite Series 1, Series X and Elite Series 2, the best size for my hands are the Elite Series 1 and 2 but the Series 2 is better than the Series 1 in every single way and it's the best controller I've ever used. The Series X controller is also great. It's slightly smaller. The rubber on the Elite Series 2 is nicer than the rough surface on the lower side of the Series X. The D-pad of the Series X is noisier but it's the best D-pad I've seen outside the Elite controllers, like a good version of the Mega Drive D-pad. The buttons, sticks, triggers and bumpers all feel good. I like the coloured buttons more than they grey buttons of the Elite controllers. It's bad they are grey because they don't match the UI of games and make them more difficult to locate, especially if you have been a Nintendo fan. I tend to think that Nintendo have all reversed because they're Japanese and that helps me remembering that A and B and X and Y are swapped.

It's shocking that Nintendo, that made a very comfortable SNES controller that still feels awesome for 2D games which is its purpose, have made the rubbish joy-cons and the bad D-pad of the Switch controller.

The thumbstick is a matter of preference. I find the DS4 sticks to slip under my thumbs sometimes and that made me prefer the Wii U sticks. However, the Wii U front buttons are wobbly aspirins, the D-pad is not precise and the triggers are just digital buttons. The Xbox One/Series X/S thumbsticks are fine, they catch the thumbs comfortably but I use the wide dome model for the left stick of the Elite Series 2 so that would be my favourite. It lets you place the thumb whenever you want but the rubber circles still catch your thumb.

This is my review of the last-gen and current-gen controllers excluding PS5 that I don't have but seems to copy the Xbox ergonomics.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

NEStalgia

@Ralizah ugh, I typed a whole big reply the other day and left it up to finish later and now all the text is gone! I'll have to go back and rewrite it later.

NEStalgia

LtSarge

Well, Microsoft will soon have over 30 first-party studios. I think the days of "Xbox has no games" are long gone now.

LtSarge

JaxonH

I ordered a Series X yesterday.

Basically moved away from PS/Xbox to PC when I learned I could map mouse to Gyro for almost every game that needs it through Steam Input, and for some time I've been solely Switch/PC. I did buy a PS5 because I figured it would get a few exclusives that don't come to PC, but I've probably used it less than 10 hrs since launch.

I had no intentions of buying an Xbox. All their games release on Steam, and I need gyro aiming which isn't available on Xbox. So... why would I buy the console? But... then I watched that documentary, and my brother had been pestering me about Gamepass for the past year. Idk what came over me. I figured, lemme see if they're in stock. And, they were. Gamestop had them with a 2 year financing plan including 24 months Gamepass.

I figured what the heck. Even though I'll never actually buy any games on the system, I can use Gamepass to demo games, and then focus buying (or not buying) on Steam/Switch based on whether I actually like the game. With how much I spend each year buying games day one, perhaps this is a way to cut down that expense by trying games first.

So ya, Idk when my console will be here but it's ordered. I do have a Series X controller for PC, with the Brook adapter that adds the missing gyroscope and accelerometer. The d-pad is indeed clicky as all heck. I really liked the D-pad on the Xbox One controller. This is good too, it's just loud. And I have the same problem not being able to reach the shoulder bumpers easily like I can on the Switch Pro Controller. But it's easier than on the X One controller at least.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Xbox Gamertag: ActionJaxonH

BAMozzy

What this means moving forward - CoD will release a Free to Play MP Game that releases on PS5 whilst also supporting Warzone. Maybe even expand warzone to include MP to support fans on that platform.

That frees up Treyarch, High Moon, Raven, Infinity Ward etc to make 'New' games - maybe a CoD story, maybe not bit whatever they are free to make, they will all be on game pass.

This is all about GAME PASS and yes as Xbox owners, that's fantastic news as the Xbox is a Game Pass Platform. If you want to play Ratchet & Clank, Wolverine, etc, on Day 1 you have to buy a Sony PS5. They may come to PC later but day 1, PS5. With Xbox, you can play ALL those games ANYWHERE Game Pass exists - PC, Mobile/Tablet or 'currently' Series S/X

Until Sony allows Game Pass, ANY NEW game, once all contractual obligations are fulfilled, those studio's and any non MP focussed community will miss out. I'm sure CoD will still have a presence, because they'll keep Warzone (and/or include some F2P MP) so keeping their MP fans happy, but 'new' games inc CoD based single player stories on Game Pass - Same with Bethesda and any other Xbox deal.

Edited on by BAMozzy

LtSarge

@JaxonH Nice! What are you planning on playing first on Game Pass?

LtSarge

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic