Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 or Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

eryoung2k

Ok I like both Genres, what would you choose for your 1st game purchase for your Series X for Christmas morning? Looking for Graphics and game play (smooth running) For a TV I have a Samsung 4k, HDR10, 120hz 60FPS

eryoung2k

Tasuki

Considering how much a mess Cyberpunk is right now I would opt for Assassin's Creed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

JGRockford

Series X Cyberpunk still has issues, but not near as bad as on the other consoles.
It still looks amazeballs, but is still needing further patches (for bugs), including the specific Series X patch, which will increase quality/performance.

Valhalla is a great choice, especially if you've previously played other AC games, and generally know what you're getting into.

The safe bet is AC.
Cyberpunk will absolutely become the better game, no doubt about it.
Maybe not in the condition it's currently in.

Edited on by JGRockford

JGRockford

eryoung2k

Ok looks like AC it will be then (love The Viking theme also) will hold off on Cyberpunk until they fix it.

eryoung2k

Casco

I am enjoying both. If you can definitely wait for Cyberpunk next gen update, will be the way to play it.

I could not wait and really enjoying it, but it IS rough. Valhalla came with some bugs but really after playing Cyberpunk, it is almost perfect and runs very smooth, although there is still ocasional screen tearing.

BTW, quick resume is awesome. Once I had enough Cyberpunk and want to dive in into England, I load the game and it I am playing within 10-15 secs. And for the last week it’s been working flawlessly.

Casco

Bmartin001

Haven't played either yet, Looking forward to playing them down the road some time when they are bug free and finished..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

Vincent294

AC Valhalla had microtransactions patched in post-release. I've been pretty disappointed in Ubisoft over the last few years with the lack of variety and mistreatment of staff, not that CDPR are the saints their fans make them out to be. That said AC Valhalla is one of Ubisoft's best games in years, and if I was willing to support Ubisoft and put up with their microtransactions it does look pretty fun. I'm more of a sci-fi person and Deus Ex Mankind Divided is one of my favorite games from last gen. However Cyberpunk 2077 is a buggy mess on last gen consoles, and while next gen performs better it doesn't look as good as PC and it still buggy as hell. They'll patch it next year, but I don't believe CDPR when they say it'll be patched up in a couple months, I fear it will take more than a couple to make things right. You already made your purchase, so this only serves as info for others reading this thread. Off-topic shoutout, but I've been loving Metro Exodus and they have an Xbox Series patch on the way. I'm not sure what features they'll support, PC has ray tracing and the Xbox One version already supports 4K, 60 FPS, and HDR. Considering that patch isn't here yet if you want a graphics showcase it's best to wait.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.