Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 can now be pre-loaded

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Darylb88

Hi All

Just a heads up to let you know Cyberpunk 2077 can now be pre loaded on your Xbox (around 59GB). Day one patch may add to that before launch.

Darylb88

VisitingComet1

@Darylb88 the day one patch is going to push it up to about 72 gigs I could not figure out how to download it through the actual box had to do it with the app and my phone.

VisitingComet1

KilloWertz

I'm pretty sure the only way to actually pre-load games you don't own yet is via the phone app. You would think you would be able to pre-load it on your console if you pre-ordered it though (it's been a while since I've pre-loaded a game I pre-ordered).

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

VisitingComet1

ya it works with the app not sure why you cant just do it with the store. You Dont even have to order it through the store to preload so there is that.

VisitingComet1

Darylb88

I already pre ordered so it just downloaded automatically for me but you can pre load via the app if you haven't purchased the game yet. The Microsoft rewards app on Xbox is offering around £5 of points if you activate the punch-card and by purchase it on the MS store (Price now £49.99) it by a set date (I think the promo ends just before Xmas).

Darylb88

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.