Forums

Topic: New Community Ambassador: Red620Ti

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

SuperKMx

Hey everyone,
Just a quick note to say that Team pX has added another to its ranks today, as Red620Ti has agreed to become our new Community Ambassador!

He'll be working to help build the pX community, moderating forums, running and planning Game Nights, and generally making sure that the site represents its users as much as we reasonably can.

So, please make him welcome (or he'll ban you!)

Many thanks,

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

Well done Red620Ti ! Beating the boss at Forza obviously didn't damage your rep

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

Red620Ti

Ooooh, I can ban people?

Hi everyone, a lot of you know me from our previous lives at OXM, but for those of you that don't, I'm an old, grey bearded bloke who likes multiplayer games and messing about with friends! I sometimes (rarely, hardly at all) let out the occasional expletive when playing games, so be warned!

I'm hoping to expand the Game Nights to get more people playing more games, hopefully with some kind of Twitch integration also. So, add me on XBL, and let me know if theres a game that you think we should be playing! First new game I hope to add the to the roster will be Destiny, I personally have 3 characters at level 30/31 so can pretty much do all the things in the game! So look out for Raids, Strikes, rage and stuff!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Red620Ti

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Cheers Cap, its all good cos I let him beat me at #IDARB.....

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

SuperKMx

Red620Ti wrote:

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Cheers Cap, its all good cos I let him beat me at #IDARB.....

Yup. If it wasn't for that, then we wouldn't even be talking.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

crippyd

Congrats Red, hope you do well in your new position!

How's about a Halo night in the near future? Or Titanfall, or Forza 5 or any other mp game I've got

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

Yup, those all sound doable mate..........

PeTitosaurus

Say woooooot! Congrats on being the first, the original community ambassador.

Edited on by PeTitosaurus

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

Red620Ti

Cheers guys, I'll try not to let y'all down!

Edited on by Red620Ti

stylon

Well done Red I'm sure you'll do a great job

On a kind of related note I went to visit the old haunt today and it's vanished without trace... I was whisked away to the new site without warning. RIP OXM.

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

sorethumbed

Way to go. nottingham's good for something then 😀😀 GL with it bud.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

Rip OXM indeed, Stylon. Sad times.

Lets work to make these here parts something good!

sorethumbed

Gone has it. Haven't been back since my last post there some weeks ago, didn't want to watch it strangle itself to death. Sad as it is, it really hit the buffers some time ago, it's just taken a long time for the lights to get turned off, that's all.

Hopefully the new home here will keep me (us?) happy for some time to come. I find this place welcoming. We need a new thread though, game mornings/afternoons. Let's get some other time zones interested! 😀😀😀

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Tasuki

DRL wrote:

@Tasuki That delivered a good chuckle, and now I want to boot up the FX NOW app and watch classic Simpsons. Thanks!

Not a problem. Yeah I have been watching classic Simpsons episodes for a few weeks now. Can't go wrong with those early seasons.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Red620Ti

Cheers guys, I'm pretty old so at least forever shouldn't be too long!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.