Forums

Topic: HELP URGENT RDR1 TROUBLE DISC

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

RDDMarston

Hey y'all, I need some technical help.
RDR1 has glitched on me. This is hands-down my favorite game currently and I'm dealing with a weird bug or something on my Xbox 360. Maybe this ain't the best place to ask for technical help, but I'm attempting anyways.
So I'm around 15% into, I saved my game at Thieves Landing having like $600 or so, and now when I open single-player and the loading screen comes up, the disk stops spinning for some reason. One of all the times I've been trying it, the disk kept spinning rapidly (as it should) but then encountered some weird technical glitch where I could not move, the menu did not work properly, and the camera was out of boundaries, so I had to close down my console. This was still at Thieves Landing.
I bought it a few weeks ago at least looking resurfaced, and now I only have some moderate scratches (but not anything concerning) so I am disregarding a disk scratch factor. When I try the game on another account from the beginning the disk is working fine, but of course I have nothing saved and all of the things I've done would be lost. I've tried it with some other games (UFC 2009 and Tropico 5) and both are functioning finely... I'm thinking that either this is a game bug, or its a console issue?
I amn't finding much on Google, nor on Microsoft support, and I want to get back playing. If anyone can relocate me to a forum for technical support, I'd be glad, though if anyone can please help me out with this here it would be awesome.
Thank you.

Le Bounty Hunter

Scummbuddy

You may have already reached this conclusion but you may have to restart, and if you do that, I'd suggest you either get the game digitally or get yourself another disc copy. So sorry!!

Scummbuddy

RDDMarston

@Scummbuddy Hey, thanks for reaching out So I found out about a return policy through the store I bought it, and I should be getting or have the replacement by Monday. I do want to say, I checked the disk and... yes it was more than "moderate" scratches as I had said.

Le Bounty Hunter

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic