Forums

Topic: Forza Horizon 2 DLC - Who's in?

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

Dawntracker

Im looking forward to picking up the main game after Christmas, and Im sure I will grab this DLC at the same time

Drew
GamerTag: dawntracker
Twitter: @dawntracker

Xbox Gamertag: dawntracker | Twitter:

stylon
SuperKMx

I'll have a full review up tomorrow

Are we still on for this Ken? Would like to read this before I make my decision to buy or pass.

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

SuperKMx
stylon
SuperKMx

I'll have a full review up tomorrow

Are we still on for this Ken? Would like to read this before I make my decision to buy or pass.

It'll be tomorrow now - got caught up setting up our Twitch channel properly for the Halo 5 stream tomorrow. Will definitely be tomorrow, though!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

PeTitosaurus

I'm just waiting for more Ghostbusters bus stunts.

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

stylon

I've completed all the Storm Island championship's now, just got the bucket list challenges to clear and a few more online races to polish off and I've done it all. Tremendous fun, well worth every penny - if they release another quality DLC like this in the future then I'm definitely in.

I did join the [pure xbox] club and had fun beating lap times (Ken seemed to pop up a lot as my rival for some reason). There's plenty of people in the club but very few (if any) that post on the forums which is a bit odd...

stylon

Gamer83

It'd be cool if the next one they do had a snowy environment. Although I guess would defeat the purpose of the 'summer road trip' theme they've got going on. Anyway, Storm Island proved more than worth the $10. After they get done with the few remaining car packs I hope we see at least one more huge expansion before the focus shifts to developing FH 3.

Gamer83

stylon

Gamer83 wrote:

It'd be cool if the next one they do had a snowy environment. Although I guess would defeat the purpose of the 'summer road trip' theme they've got going on. Anyway, Storm Island proved more than worth the $10. After they get done with the few remaining car packs I hope we see at least one more huge expansion before the focus shifts to developing FH 3.

I'd love to have a snow based expansion too, with studded tyres, banks of snow on the roadside etc. If they just have it as another island I'm sure they can get away with it being non-summer time lol

Edited on by stylon

stylon

SuperKMx

stylon wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

I'd love to have a snow based expansion too, with studded tyres, banks of snow on the roadside etc. If they just have it as another island I'm sure they can get away with it being non-summer time lol

Count me in for that! Mountain climbs and crazy downhill events like a car slalom, or an air contest where you have to drive off a ski-jump ramp would be awesome to see.

Ken Barnes,

Captain_Chao5

Slightly off topic, but I had to reload my Xbox profile over Christmas. Most of my games took seconds to sync the progress, but FH2 has just taken 15 mins to get to 100% then sat there for another 10 mins. After googling, I deleted the local save data and tried again. Another 20 mins has passed and its stuck on 99%.
Anyone else had this problem and better still - have a solution?

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

SuperKMx

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

Slightly off topic, but I had to reload my Xbox profile over Christmas. Most of my games took seconds to sync the progress, but FH2 has just taken 15 mins to get to 100% then sat there for another 10 mins. After googling, I deleted the local save data and tried again. Another 20 mins has passed and its stuck on 99%.
Anyone else had this problem and better still - have a solution?

Had exactly the same problem. Had to reset my console to default settings, and Forza took AGES to sync the save game. I ended up trying four times and it eventually worked. It must have taken 30 minutes to do it, though

Ken Barnes,

Captain_Chao5

SuperKMx wrote:

Had exactly the same problem. Had to reset my console to default settings, and Forza took AGES to sync the save game. I ended up trying four times and it eventually worked. It must have taken 30 minutes to do it, though

Fixed it: I uninstalled everything to do with the game including local save data, reinstalled and sync'd. The sync took over 30 mins but I left it on 100% for about 15 mins of that. Finally I can get back on and play WOOHOO!

Also found the PureXbox club, so i joined it.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

stylon

Anyone got any suggestions for this one... Over Christmas I finished earning all 65 skill points and unlocked every single perk whilst driving around Storm Island. When I check my stats in the game it clearly says I have 65 skills points yet the Stone Cold Skiller achievement has not unlocked for me. When I check it in the app or on smartglass it is stuck at 93% progress.

The "you've earned a skill point" no longer pops up for me any more no matter how many points I rack up during a race... how am I supposed to get this achievement to unlock now???

stylon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.