Another Starfield title update has just dropped! Yep, version 1.7.33 of Bethesda's latest RPG is now live on Xbox & PC, and it contains a fairly brief list of changes and fixes for the Xbox and PC versions of the game.
"This update addresses some issues with performance and stability as well as a few general gameplay issues."
Here are the full patch notes for the Starfield 1.7.33 update:
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Performance And Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
The team is also "continuing to work on a larger update" that'll address some top-requested community features - you can read all about those down below: