Remnant 2 is quickly becoming one of the highlights of 2023 - with the game offering a nice mix of shooting, looting and even Souls-like challenges where you have to take down tough boss characters.
If you have been playing the game on Xbox Series X|S, you'll be pleased to hear it's now received a hotfix patch update specifically for these platforms - improving the overall performance and also including some fixes. Here's the full rundown, courtesy of the game's official website:
"We've released a hotfix to Remnant 2 for Xbox Series X|S with performance improvements, the option to turn motion blur/on off, bug fixes and toning down the player’s voice over comments as requested previously by Early Access players."
Xbox Series X|S patch notes:
Build Number: 220.127.116.11
- Toned down the player VO comments.
- Added option in menu to turn motion blur on/off.
- Progression Blocker Fix for Labyrinth cinematic crashing and key not being awarded.
- Progression Blocker Fix for exiting out of first lab cinematic and not receiving the zone door keys.
- Progression Blocker Fix for Water Harp lever no longer working
- Progression Blocker Fix where Nightweaver Web would consume items you need for quest puzzles. If an item was consumed it should now be back in your inventory.
- Added fix for Ultimate Edition players not receiving Gunslinger Engram in game if they didn't start with Gunslinger.
- Added fix for player possibly becoming invisible when using Labyrinth portal.
- Added fix to prevent host’s save getting changed if they quit out the game while dead and then joined someone else’s game.