We have a new Elden Ring patch, folks! The team's first update in over four months is now live, delivering some gameplay balance tweaks and PvP changes amongst other general bug fixes.
This update doesn't seem quite as big as March's 1.09 patch that added ray tracing features to the game, but still, there are plenty of tweaks in here that are well worth a look.
We'll drop the full Elden Ring Update 1.10 patch notes down below.
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments
The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations.
- Increased poise when attacking with some skills, spells, incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Critical hit angles have been extended.
- Decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound's Step skills.
- Decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items.
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit.
- Increased poise damage of attacks that occur after missing a critical hit.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generates poise.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons.
- Corrected some text in certain languages.