After two weeks, it's finally almost time for the end of the Xbox Deals Unlocked Sale 2023! The sale finishes in just under 24 hours from the time of writing, so you're looking at around 3am PT / 6am ET / 11am BST on Tuesday.
With that in mind, we thought we'd take a glimpse at the "Top Paid" games on Xbox for the UK and United States, highlighting the most popular offers from the Xbox Deals Unlocked Sale as things stand. These aren't necessarily the overall best selling games in the sale over the past two weeks, but they're the most popular right now.
So, let's kick things off with the UK list:
- NBA 2K23 for Xbox One - £5.99
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition - £16.74
- NBA 2K23 for Xbox Series X|S - £6.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - £18.14
- Dead Island Definitive Collection - £3.74
- Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox Series X|S) - £17.49
- Batman: Arkham Collection - £9.99
- The Crew 2 Gold Edition - £7.29
- Red Dead Online - £8.99
- Dead Island 2 - £47.99
And now let's take a look at the U.S. list:
- NBA 2K23 for Xbox One - $5.99
- NBA 2K23 for Xbox Series X|S - $5.99
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition - $20.09
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate & Injustice 2 Legendary Bundle - $9.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - $19.79
- Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox Series X|S) - $19.99
- NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition - $19.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Deluxe - $39.99
- Dead Island 2 - $55.99
- Batman: Arkham Collection - $8.99
Just a few of the other most popular games include Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs: Legion, multiple LEGO titles, Fallout 4, Metro Exodus, UFC 4, PGA Tour 2K23 and the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle.
There are many, many other fantastic games in the Xbox Deals Unlocked Sale 2023 which we've highlighted in multiple articles elsewhere on Pure Xbox, and you can find links to each of them below.