Playground Games has just unveiled its upcoming Forza Horizon 5 DLC pack, 'Rally Adventure', but the team has also been hard at work delivering the game's latest Series update in the meantime.
The 'Horizon Wilds Takeover' links in nicely to next month's Rally Adventure expansion, with the game's dirt racing discipline taking over the Festival Playlist for the next month or so. As usual, this latest Series update is free for all players with its content going live tomorrow, March 2nd, ahead of this month's paid expansion.
Here are the full patch notes for Forza Horizon 5 Series 18 - Horizon Wilds Takeover:
Series 18 Release Notes - "Horizon Wilds Takeover"
- "#43" Badge
- Hoonigan and Horizon Wilds Takeover Collector Accolades
- Forza LINK chat phrase "GO FAST RISK EVERY THANG"
- EventLab props "Lucky Cat" and "Red Dinosaur Piñata"
- Dinosaur Outfit
- Return of the Stunt Park Stadium
- Horizon Wilds Festival decorations
- Mural Photo decorations for Series Photo Challenges
- Collectible Piñata Dinosaur
- New To Forza
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro
- 2021 Sierra 700R
- Returning To Forza
- 1981 Subaru Brat
- 1985 Nissan Safari
- 1986 #2 Audi S1
- 2015 Honda Trophy Truck
- 2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX
- Fixed an issue where setting the Hot Wheels Outpost as the player home could prevent the Horizon Mexico Festival Outpost from being set as the player home
- Fixed an issue where PR Stunt records could reset back to 1 star while the personal best score was displaying a higher amount
- Fixed an issue where players could drive out of the environment when customizing a car
- Fixed an issue that unintendedly reset car masteries for a vehicle if listed on the Auction House
- Fixed an issue with "Mission Complete" Accolade which was not getting completed for some players
- Improvements made to Treasure Chests spawn upon solving the riddle
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue with the 1965 Ford Hoonicorn where the rear trunk bay was appearing blurred once opened in Forza Vista
- Fixed an issue with the 1995 Toyota MR2 where some shadows would appear near the body of the rear wheel while using BOMEX side skirts
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 MG6 XPower where players couldn't paint mirrors and wings following the first colour change through the customization menu
- Improvements made to player online connectivity to alleviate some reported regional ISP issues, particularly in Argentina and Slovenia
- Fixed an issue where the props budget UI wasn't getting updated correctly when an object was removed