At Ubisoft's latest broadcast, it held its first-ever Assassin's Creed showcase - officially revealing Assassin's Creed Mirage, out in 2023.
As part of this announcement, it also revealed the game's Collector's Case. It's available to pre-order right now from the Ubisoft store alongside the standard and deluxe editions. Here's what you'll get in this very special version (valued at $149.99 USD or your regional equivalent), along with a look:
The Assassin's Creed Mirage Collector's Case
- The Deluxe Edition of Assassin’s Creed Mirage with a complete pack inspired by Prince of Persia
- A figurine of the deadly Master Assassin Basim (32cm)
- A selected soundtrack of Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- A unique steelbook with design elected by Assassin’s Creed’s fans
- A perfect replica of Basim’s brooch and a Baghdad map
- Bonus content with a digital artbook & more!
The standard edition comes with the base game, and the deluxe edition (also included in the Collector's Case) features a Prince of Persia-inspired outfit, eagle & mount skins, weapons and more. Bonus content and a digital artbook and soundbook are also included.
What do you think of this collector's edition? Would you be interested? Leave a comment below.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.