Update: 343 Industries has also released a new Halo Infinite Season 2 trailer today, which you can watch above.
This week's report is focused on the Live Team's responsibilities covering feedback on the game's customisation, Shop, Battle Pass, Progressions, Challenges, Ultimate Rewards, Events, Theatre, Observer Mode and more.
In addition to this, there's another 'TL;DR' of some of the Live Team's updates that will be coming into effect when Season 2 launches on 3rd May:
- Bundles will have more consistent value across different offerings
Battle Pass & Progression
- Season 2’s free track will have more customization content than Season 1’s
- Players can earn 1000 CR in the S2 Premium Battle Pass
- Weekly Challenges will see continued improvements
- Ultimate Rewards will be higher value cosmetics such as visors, coatings, and stances, and no longer have emblems or backdrops, throughout the course of the season.
Theater & Observer
- Theater & Observer will have updates to address overall stability, issues caused by viewing multiple films in a row, and problems that arise when observing multiple matches in a row
That’s just a taste of what the team has been working on though. To see what else we have in store for mid-Season 2 and beyond, keep on reading!
You can get a more thorough breakdown of everything that's coming to Halo Infinite over on the Halo Waypoint website.
Are you looking forward to the Season 2 updates coming to Halo Infinite? Tell us down in the comments.