Ubisoft invited certain players into a closed Riders Republic beta over the weekend, but now the invitation has been extended to everyone until August 28.
It's playable for Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S owners, and can be downloaded via the Microsoft Store. You'll get to experience all the extreme sports in the game, from mountain biking to skiing. With up to 50+ players on Xbox Series X|S and 20+ on Xbox One, there's going to be plenty of competition on the hills over the next few days.
- Battle against over 50 players simultaneously on next gen in a massive multiplayer playground.
- Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
- Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
- Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
- Go wild on the heights of iconic US national parks like Yosemite, Zion, and Bryce Canyon.
It's great to see the beta opened up to everyone, giving all players the chance to see if Riders Republic is for them. Originally the game was intended to release in September but has since pushed been back to October 28. Hopefully, with this beta, any bugs are ironed out before the full launch.
Will you be diving into Riders Republic open beta this week? Let us know in the comments below.