Cancel E3 - the biggest game has already been revealed. That's right, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is making its way onto Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S on June 30.
Unsure of what Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is? It's a hard one to explain, but is essentially a visual novel based around trying to seduce one of the female members of a high school literature club. You heard that right. But everything is not all as it seems, as under the surfaces lies a terrifying horror game that's cute aesthetic playfully hides. Honestly, you're in for a treat.
For returning players, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus will come with six new side stories, 13 additional music tracks, and a variety of graphical upgrades.
- Six new Side Stories about friendship and literature, totaling hours of new content.
- Over 100 unlockable images including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more.
- 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky.
- A built-in Doki Doki Literature Club music player to unwind with your favorite songs in a custom playlist, or loop a single track forever.
- A high-fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p).
This is definitely a game you want to go in knowing very little. It's filled with tons of strange and surprising turns that'll have you screaming as much as they will laughing at the absurdity. Take a risk and enjoy the ride.
Will you be jumping into Doki Doki Literature Club Plus? Let us know in the comments below.