Microsoft has officially kicked off Summer Spotlight 2020 - a promotion that runs from today (July 21) until August 31st, and will see more than 60 new games launch on Xbox One.
If you spend $50/£40 on these featured games before the end of the promotion you'll receive 5000 Microsoft Rewards points and a £5/$4 gift card, while Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will get a £8/$10 gift card instead.
So far, the games included in the promotion are the following:
- Aircraft Evolution
- Allison's Diary
- Bounty Battle
- Desperados III
- Liquid Sunshine
- Little Big Workshop
- Max and the Book of Chaos
- Pre-Order: eFootball PES 2021 Season Update Standard Edition
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
- Rogue Company: Standard Founder's pack
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete
- Turok: Escape from Lost Valley
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
- World of Tanks: Independence
More games are scheduled to be added to the Xbox Summer Spotlight 2020 promotion every Tuesday throughout July and August, and Microsoft says it'll also be doing special giveaways on Twitter including a chance to win an Xbox One X, an Elite 2 controller, Xbox Game Pass codes and a token for every single Summer Spotlight game.
Will you be taking advantage of the Summer Spotlight promotion? Let us know in the comments.