It's Microsoft Rewards time! You might have noticed over the weekend that another new punch card went live on the Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox, and it's a fantastic way to get 500 easy points for just a few minutes' work.
Firstly, you'll need to activate the 'Shocktober' punch card on the app, and then get one achievement from any listed game. Here are some achievements you can acquire in order to complete this quickly:
- Grim Fandango Remastered - You Know The Rules (Talk to Eva, use every dialog option)
- Kill It With Fire - Ragtime (Get the clipboard, hit the piano in the main room multiple times)
- Metal: Hellsinger - This Pounding Heart (Get a hit streak of 10)
- Phoenix Point - Novice Manufacturer (Play the tutorial & learn how to manufacture something)
- Psychonauts 2 - Employee Of The Year (Start of the game - follow Dr. Loboto until you're in the Psychonauts headquarters).
It shouldn't take you very long to complete this punch card, so don't forget to do it! It's live from now until October 31st which means you've still got plenty of weeks to tackle it if you don't have the time over the next few days. We've verified that it's available in at least the US and UK.
Don't forget that October 2022's Monthly Bonus Round is live too, allowing you to earn an extra 2000 points.
If you're new to the Microsoft Rewards program, this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of obtaining points - you can also earn hundreds per-day by completing Bing searches on PC and mobile, earning Achievements in Xbox games, finding Weekly Treasures, pre-ordering specific games and much more. Check out our guide!
Have you got any easy achievement suggestions for this punch card? Tell us down below!