You'll gain all manner of shiny medals and XP boosts for performing various feats during combat in Halo Infinite's multiplayer modes and one of the most common of these is the good old Killing Spree.
But what is a Killing Spree exactly?
Well, a Killing Spree is, quite simply, a medal that you'll be rewarded for the act of taking out five of your opponents consecutively without dying. Yep, mow down five enemies whilst managing to stay alive and you'll earn that badge. You can keep on earning your medals for every five kills you manage without dying up to a maximum of 40 per life too.
Killing Sprees are a pretty essential aspect of Halo Infinite's multiplayer, as you'll need to perform plenty of them in order to complete various weekly challenges and events, so here's a few tips we tend to use in order to maximise our chances of getting a few every time we play.
- Use long-range weapons and hold back from danger zones, picking off enemies from afar in order to rack up five kills from relative safety
- Allow your teammates to soften up groups in frantic close-range battles then move in and finish off enemies who have had their armour broken. Not exactly great teamwork, but hey, we're trying to earn some medals over here.
- Fling grenades and explosives all the time, get them into groups of enemies and never forget to use your allotted number of grenades in every life, you can sometimes get a very nice multiple kill if you get lucky.
- Grab Gravity Hammers and Plasma Swords when you get the chance as these power weapons are one-hit kill beasts that can lead to some really amazing runs once you've got used to using them.
- Make sure to use your radar to watch out for nearby enemies who are making noise or sprinting, it really helps with getting the drop on folk.
- You can get Killing Sprees in vehicles, so make sure to get on those turret guns or get busy mowing down enemies with your Razorback.
Of course, the most important thing to remember here is that a lot of this can be luck too, so just enjoy playing, relax and the killing sprees will come in time. No stress.
You may also be interested in the following Halo Infinite guides: How To Beat Halo Infinite's Bosses, All UNSC Audio Log Locations, All Banished Audio Log Locations, All Forerunner Artifact Locations, All High Value Target Locations which is all available, alongside plenty more, in our Halo Infinite Guides hub.
Have you been any luck earning Killing Sprees in Halo Infinite? Let us know in the comments.