Mini Review Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 - Another Great Xbox Series X Upgrade, But It'll (Probably) Cost You
We're pretending we're Supermen again
We comprehensively reviewed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 back at launch and found it to be a superb return to form for the Birdman, but now we're doing things a little different with its upcoming Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S upgrade, as there are quite a few things to talk about in regards to the improvements...
About The Game
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ & Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the original pro roster, plus new pros
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack along with new music
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators with Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...